IV. Best Friends?

Setting:

Allie and Nick are best friends. Allie walks in on Nick and things take a turn...

Warnings:

Mostly vanilla, voyeurism (?)

Allie's POV:

I had come over to Nick's house so that we could spend the day together. We hadn't seen each other much this week. He was working a lot more and I missed him. I can only go so long without seeing my best friend. But, we finally managed to find time in his busy schedule. I was currently in the loungeroom upstairs waiting for him to be done getting ready. He had gone up to his room to shower and change since we were going out to eat. He normally takes half an hour to get ready but I had been waiting for nearly an hour now.

I was getting restless just sitting there. I texted him twice but got no response. I decided to go up to his room and make sure everything was ok because if it was, I was gonna smack him for making me wait so long. I knocked on the door but got no response. I knocked again.

"Nick open the damn door! What's taking you so long?" I yelled through the door. Still no answer. 

"Alright, I'm coming in!" I turned the knob on the door and made my way into the room. 

I had my hand covering my eyes as I entered. 

"Nick?" I asked as I lowered my hand from my eyes.

I couldn't see him anywhere but I could hear the faint stream of water coming from the shower. His bathroom door was open and  I could see Nick's outline through the fogged glass.

Holy fuck.

I can see Nick's hand lazily pumping his length while his head is thrown back in pleasure. He looks so lost and drunk on it.

Shit, I should probably leave.

I turned to walk away but then heard a sharp moan.

"Fuck, Allie."

I stopped dead in my tracks as soon as I heard my name fall from his lips. Did he see me? I slowly turn around and face the bathroom door again. His chin is rested on his chest, his hand moving a bit faster than before. Is he fantasizing about me? 

"Fuck, feels so good. Shit, Allie."

I clench my legs, feeling pleasure pool between them at the image in front of me. I've always thought Nick was attractive, and have maybe even developed a small crush on him this past year. Seeing him moan my name while he touches himself has a fire spurring in the pit of my stomach and I can't help but reach down to feel myself through my shorts.

His hand starts dragging in larger, more sure strokes along his length and I can see the tip of his dick engorged and bright red. It looks painful. 

Small whimpers and moans start tumbling through his lips as he picks up the pace with his hand. 

I'm not sure what possessed me to do it but before I can stop myself, I'm walking into the bathroom and undressing myself.

"Allie? What the hell are you doing? How much did you see?" Nick stopped his hand and looked at me with wide shocked eyes, confused as to why I was now in only my underwear.

"I saw enough to know that I should be in that shower with you."

I slowly unclasp my bra, Nick's eyes turning dark. His usual blue eyes  almost black from how blown out they were. I let my underwear pool at my feet as I slowly stepped out of them and made my way into the shower.

His jaw clenched as he took in my naked body standing right in front of him. 

"Is this actually happening? Am I dreaming?" He still looked so lost as he murmured those two questions to me. 

I reached for his jaw and kissed him slowly, he quickly reacted though and the kiss was soon filled with lust. It was messy tongues molding against each other while his hands roamed my bare body, leaving a trail of fire wherever his fingers touched. His hands soon took ahold of my behind and groped a handful of the flesh, pushing me flush against him.  I couldn't help but moan into his mouth at the feel of his cock poking my hip. 

He tore away looking crazed and out of his mind. I took the opportunity to grab ahold of him in my hand and start slowly pumping his dick. He threw his head back, a groan getting caught in the back of his throat. 

"Holy- Christ, Allie." 

I got on my knees and looked up at him through my lashes. I bit my lip and slowly leaned down to press a shy kiss to his tip. He gasped at the action making the throb between my legs grow. I kissed down his length reaching the base and slowly kissing my way back up to the tip before I wrapped my lips around him. 

"Ah- Fuck!" His hips jolted at the feeling of my mouth slowly going down his cock.

He gathered my hair and held it in his hand make-shifting a ponytail for me. I bobbed my head up and down his length, swirling my tongue over his tip.  I slid my mouth down again taking more of him down my throat, his tip almost hitting the back of my throat causing me to swallow around him. 

"Jesus Allie I can't, I'm so close." He pulled out of my mouth and grabbed my arm pulling me up to stand. As soon as I'm in his line of vision he grasps my jaw and kisses me hard. It's so passionate and filled with need. He grabs ahold of the back of my thighs and urges me to jump. 

I wrap my legs around his hips while he holds me by my ass. He teases my folds with the tip of his dick and slowly circles it against my nerves, making me whine.

"Nick" I moan out, panting like I ran a marathon.

He gently entered me, looking down to see inch by inch disappear inside of me. I squeezed his shoulders, feeling my walls clench and spasm trying to accommodate to his size. He started thrusting into me, my back hitting the wall, his movement causing me to slide up and down the wall. 

I was a mess of breathless moans and whimpers. 

"You feel so good wrapped around me Als. I've been dreaming about this for months." He slurred, sounding delirious and in shock that this is actually happening.

"Me too. I've been dreaming about you too." My confession is all he needs before he loses all resolve and starts driving into me with great force. I cry out in pleasure, feeling him hit spots inside of me I've never been able to reach before.

"Nick! Oh my fu-" My moans get caught in my throat by my orgasm hitting me like a freight train. I'm choking on moans and clenching around him, my eyes squeezed shut and my mouth hung open in ecstasy.

He growls and moans feeling me coat his length with my arousal, his thrusts getting sloppier until he's death gripping my behind and stilling inside of me, feeling warmth spill into me. 

My legs feel useless and my eyes are trying not to drift shut. 

We must've stayed like that for a couple of minutes before he finally pulled out and set me down, still holding onto my waist to make sure I didn't trip and fall. 

"Guess we better clean you up, good thing we're in  the shower." He laughed and smirked at me.

I just rolled my eyes and laughed at him.

THE END

1.2k words

Let me know what you guys would like to see me write about. Requests are open!

I'll see you guys next Wednesday.

~Lex.