XI. The fight

3rd Person POV

Setting:

Theo and Evelyn get into a very heated argument...

Warnings:

Teasing

Narrator's POV:

Theo was livid. He burst through the door, Evelyn rushing behind him.

"You are being ridiculous Theo! I can't talk to anyone without you blowing a fuse and immediately throwing a fit!"

"Oh shut it, Evelyn. You know what you were doing! You're trying to paint me as the bad guy when you know you are not so innocent."

"What so I can't just order drinks anymore?! I can't talk to the bartender and ask for a fucking margarita, is that what you're saying?!" Evelyn couldn't stop herself, she was ready to burst from how incompetent Theo was being. She really was just ordering drinks, but Theo got too jealous too quickly.

"Oh please save me your bullshit. You were basically fucking him with the way you were looking at him! The damn kid was basically drooling looking at you and you were eating it up!"

"You want to talk about 'eye fucking' people Theo? Do you really want to go there? What about the fucking waitress that literally told you to call her and you did fuck nothing to try and tell her no, even though I was right fucking next to you?! She practically threw herself at you and you didn't even try to stop her! So don't you go trying to make me look like a bitch, when you have your head far too high up your own ass to see how much of a dick you're being."

"Evelyn..."

"No Theo, save it! Since apparently, I'm so into that bartender, I'm going back to the bar. Maybe that 'kid' will treat me far better than you are right now." Evelyn grabbed her purse and started heading for the door, but was stopped by Theo wrapping his hand around her wrist.

"Theo let me go. I am not in the mood right about now"

"No Evelyn hear me out." He pleaded with her. He felt horrible knowing that the little act that stupid waitress pulled really affected her.

"Theo, I'd rather be with that bartender right about now. You know what? You should call that waitress seeing as I'm not gonna be here, not that it makes a difference since you don't seem to care even when I'm there." Evelyn was just about done with Theo's antics.

"No please Evelyn, I'm sorry. I threw her number away in the street. I don't know why you would think I'd like to talk to her. I love you."

"Yeah well, I don't know why you would think I was flirting with the bartender. I love you."

Theo grabbed Evelyn, bringing her closer.

"Uh-uh. I am not done being mad at you." Evelyn said, pulling away slightly.

"Please. Let me make it up to you. What can I do?"

Evelyn's lips turned up into a devilish smirk. She would make Theo pay for the little stunt he had just pulled.

Her mind was running wild just thinking about how she could punish him.

"I've got a few things in mind." She said, the tone in her voice making Theo shudder.

She grabbed his tie dragging him down the hallway to their bedroom.

With Theo trailing behind her, adrenaline and excitement coursed through her veins.  

She quickly opened their bedroom door and led Theo to the far end of their bedroom.

"Strip." She commanded. She let go of Theo and walked backward toward the bed. Theo tried following. 

"Nuh-uh. You have to do it from right here, don't even think about coming near me until I say you can." She pushed against him fiercely and then continued until she was seated at the edge of the bed.

"Go on Theo, strip." She demanded once again.

Theo was utterly at a loss for words. He loved when Evelyn took control.

He did as he was told and started loosening his tie, dropping it to the floor. He unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall. The sight of Theo's muscled chest started a small spark in the pit of her stomach. Theo knew the effect this was having on her and was sure she would give up control soon and let him have his way. He wasn't aware of the plans Evelyn had in store for him though, they were too exciting for Evelyn to give up control anytime soon.

Theo continued stripping until he was left in nothing, he was absolutely exposed to Evelyn. 

Evelyn's eyes were hungry with desire and the spark in her stomach was now a slow fire, burning its way through her body.

"Ok Theo, now sit." She smirked at him.

"Sit?" Theo asked dumbfounded.

"Since you love making a big show of everything, I'm going to make a show that you won't get to be a part of." A devilish smirk took over her features.

Theo's breath hitched as Evelyn's words sunk in and he realized what she meant.

Evelyn took ahold of the zipper at the back of her lavender skin tight dress and slowly zipped it down. Her hands were tingling in anticipation and excitement.

As she let her dress down, the new set of lingerie she had gotten to surprise Theo came into view. Knowing that she had gotten this set a week prior to this, and she was fairly excited to surprise him, made her just that more determined to make him suffer for ruining what could have been a very nice night out. (She was also just a little bit glad that she could make him squirm a little bit she would never admit that).

Holy fucking shit.

Theo was really kicking himself right now.

How could he be such a dickhead to such a beautiful woman?

She looked absolutely breathtaking, and fuck, that lingerie set was doing some really dirty things to his imagination.

Well he wouldn't have to imagine too much as his fantasies were about to become realities.

"See, Theo? Had you not made such a scene, you would have gotten all of this. I would have let your hands trail freely throughout my body," Evelyn's hands cupped her breasts as she said this, Theo's jaw clenched, "You would be knuckles deep in me," She let her hands trail down her waist and she paused at her panty line, "And I would be screaming your name right now." She finished by cupping her heat and letting a small gasp escape her mouth.

"Evelyn I'm sorry. I really am, please let me touch you, please."

"No."

"Now, let the show begin."

TO BE CONTINUED...

1.1k words

Ugh I know, I know, I'm the worst author ever 😞😞 Feel free to tell me off in the comments.

SOOOO, since I felt bad for being such a shitty author.....I'm uploading this little teaser for the chapter I'm writing. I'm working on the next part as you read this and it will be up soon (I know I say that a lot, but please trust me I will have it up soon).

I figured I should let you guys know what I'm doing with this book so you know what to expect later down the line. So, I plan to end this book at 30 chapters. I have 12 (?) chapters up right now so I still have quite a bit to go. As soon as I finish this book.....I might have a little something else in the works......who knows......

Anyways, send me any ideas you have for upcoming chapters!!

I can't thank you all enough for all the attention, love, and support you're giving my book. I really can't iterate how amazing each and every one of you is.

Love you lots,
-Lex.