Chapter 3

No One POV

Naomi slowly woke up after a night of getting to know Myne but to her surprise, all of her belongings except for her shield were gone.

Naomi: What the shit!? It's all gone!

Naomi then ran out into the hall to try and inform Y/N or Myne and she first ran to Y/N's door and knocked on it.

Naomi: Y/N?! You need to wake up something's-

She cut herself short when she could smell of someone's blood she saw the door was slightly ajar.

Naomi: Y/N? Are you in there?

Naomi then gently opened the door and she was hit with an even stronger version of the smell from before and as she continued, she then saw red particles on the wall and then she rounded the corner and screamed in terror.

Naomi: Y/N?! No!!

There in the bed was Y/N's lifeless body as his head was caved in and blood was covering all of the walls and his eyes were gouged out while his stomach was wide open as his intestines were all over the floor. Naomi ran to the door but slipped on a puddle of blood that got all over her body but she then ran out of the room and towards Myne's room and started pounding on the door.

Naomi: Myne come quick! Y/N's been murdered!

But there was no response as she could then heard multiple sounds of metal footsteps and she was then surrounded by guards and one approached her.

Guard: Are you the Shield Heroine Naomi Iwatani?!

Naomi: Yes! I nee-

Upon hearing her confirmation, all the guards unsheathed their swords and aimed them at her.

Guard: Naomi Iwatani, you are hereby under arrest for the murder of the Devil Hero Y/N Redgrave!

Miniscule Timeskip

Naomi was getting thrown to the ground and then she's surrounded by knights with spears and swords aimed at her. Naomi tried to look towards Aultcray and saw Myne crying behind Motiyasi, Rin and Itsumi where there as well, there were crying as well as looking at Naomi in disgust.

Naomi: Yo King, i didn't do anything, i was the one who's things were stolen!

Aultcray: SILENCE YOU FILTH!

Aultcray then rested his hand against his head and sighed in sadness before yelling at Naomi again.

Aultcray: From the moment i laid my eyes on you, i knew you would bring nothing but trouble. YOU SCUM! I WOUNDERED WHEN YOU WOULD SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS!

Naomi: Wha- This must be some kind of mistake! I'm sure if you ask Y/N or Myne-

Motiyasi: You... How dare you speak his name after you murdered him in cold blood!! Don't act like you don't remember you fucking monster!!

Naomi: Wait, hold on... that chian-mail... where did you...

Motiyasi: What, this? Myne gave it to me. We happened to meet at a tavern yesterday.

Myne: It happened last night, i was on my way to talk to the Devil Hero but when i got there, he was already dead! His head was bashed in with a shield while his eyes were gouged out and his stomach was wide open as his intestines were all over the floor! And i noticed a small trail of blood leaving the room towards the Shield Heroine's room.