Chapter 15

Y/N's POV

Right now Naomi and I were called by the king, he showed us a video through a crystal ball of our battle in the last wave, specifically Naomi's iron maiden and my victory against Glass. And judging by Aultcray's facial expression, he is not happy to see us.

Aultcray: I saw what happened through the crystal ball. Both of you did well to quell the wave, as much as i hate to admit it.

Y/N: (You're welcome, asshole.)

Naomi: (Is that really how you thank someone?)

Aultcray: I have a question for you two. How did you obtain such strength? You both possess power unbecoming of a hero. It is your solemn duty to reveal the secrets behind it. Now, spit it out. And don't the both dare lie to me.

Naomi and i then pointed at the ground, confusing Aultcray while me and Naomi have a shit-eating smirk on our face.

Y/N: If you want to know so badly, come kneel.

Naomi: In my world, one grovels before the person they're asking for something. And they say, "I beg you. Please enlighten my ignorant self."

Aultcray was piss the fuck off of our answer.

Aultcray: INSOLENT CUR!

The kinghts started to point their weapons at us in a heartbeat.

Naomi: As things stand now, we could kill you here and walk out the front door if we wanted.

Aultcray: You're bluffing!

Y/N: Is she now?

I pull out my Ebony and Irovy pistols, just in case.

Y/N: Come on, Naomi here killed the wave's boss by himself and i beat Glass in a fight.

Hearing this the guards backed down, for now.

Naomi: Me and Y/N will cooperate with you until the waves die down and we can go home. So don't ever bother us again.

And with that, Naomi and i started to make our way towards the doors.

Aultcray: I'm the king! I forbid you to from disrespecting me in such way!... Oh i know what i'll do. Those slave of your and will pay for your crimes. Don't think you can get out this that easily.

I know this fucking asshole did not just threatening Raphtalia and Filo?!?!.

No One POV

After hearing Aultcray threatening Raphtalia and Filo, Naomi and Y/N turned towards Aultcray glaring right into his soul.

Aultcray adopted a look of terror once he saw Y/N's demonic yellow eyes with fiery-red rim as Y/N's demonic power began to rise.