Chapter 17

Y/N's POV

Shortly i can see it, a big mansion, the demi-humans roaming the place.

I landed right in front of the mansion and deactivate my partial of my Sin Devil Trigger as i walk up to the front door and knock on it.

Y/N: Devil May Cry.

Shortly after i knock on the door, it was open by two maids and i see a tall young male with bluish ravenous hair cut in a hairstyle that crosses Rin Amaki's "bowl" style and a traditional Japanese cut (short streamlined bangs at the front), very slim build, and delicate facial features. He wears a yellow pair of small, round, armless glasses on his nose bridge. He speaks with a soft voice tone and has an ever-present smile most of the time. He wears a dark blue overcoat and brown pants, all underneath a long white cape. I believe his name is Van Reichnott.

Van: Hello, i was told by the shield heroine that you are Y/N Redgrave, was it?

Y/N: Looks like my reputation precedes me.

???: You all will die, then the Devil Hero will soon join you!

I clutch my head as i hear that voice again, damn it where is that fault goddess bitch? Maybe Fitoria can help me with that.

Van: Are you okay?

Y/N: Sorry about that, i just had a headache from all the bullshit i had to deal with. Anyways where are Naomi and the others?

Van: They are in the dining room as we speak, please follow me.

I nodded and went inside the mansion to follow Van in the dining room.

When we enter the dining room, i see Naomi, Raphtalia, Filo and Melty eating the food on the table.

Y/N: Hey.

They stopped eating and looked at me happily as Naomi, Raphtalia, Filo and Melty got up and they ran to me and they give me a hug as i hug them back.

Naomi: You fucking idiot, where were you?!

Raphtalia: I thought you were going to die.

Filo: Uncle Y/N, don't ever leave me ever again.

Melty: You have worried sick you know.

Y/N: Sorry about that, i had to deal with Myne and the useless three musketeers.

Naomi laughed a little at my joke as she, Raphtalia, Filo and Melty stopped hugging me and i did the same.