Chapter 19

Y/N's POV

After a night spend at Fitoria's place, morning came fast, right now i'm helping Naomi cook some food for the  filolials.

Naomi: I gotta thank you Y/N, the filolials are quite hungry.

Y/N: No problem, besides the filolials are so hungry that they might give the saiyans a run for their money in terms of eating competition. Something on your mind?

Naomi: Ah, yeah, is something that Fitoria said about killing the cardinal heroes.

Me, Naomi, Raphtalia, Filo and Melty started to eat their breakfast, while the filolials surrounded us. Shortly Fitoria approached the table that me, Naomi and the others was seating, she then looked at Melty.

Fitoria: Liberation, Wind Prison.

Melty was surrounded by a wind barier as the table was blown away, i pull out my Ebony pistol and shot the wind prison, destroying it completely.

Melty then begins to fall only for me to catch her with my one hand.

Y/N: You okay Melty.

Melty: Yes, papa.

I put Melty down, i then looked at Fitoria with my red eyes filled with anger as Fitoria began to back away in fear.

Y/N: Listen here Fitoria, give me one good reason why i shouldn't kill you right here, right now.

Fitoria: B-Because...

Y/N: Because what you bird bitch!

Fitoria: Because i want to force a duel with Filo. If Filo loses, i will have to kill all the heroes, and if Filo proves her strength, i will not kill the heroes for a while.

After hearing her reason, i changed back my eyes into blue.

Y/N: Fine... you may carry on your task, but harm one strand of hair on Melty's head, there will be consequences.

Suddenly i begin to passed out, but before i had my eyes closed i see Naomi and Raphtalia running up towards me with worried look their face. I finally shut my eyes as i then passed out.

No One POV

Y/N was currently in his inner world and as he looked around, this place was his and his older brother's childhood home.