Chapter 14

Y/N's POV

It's time...

As a blinding light ingulfed, i found myself in front of four monsters.

Too easy... i jump in the air and pull out my Ebony and Irovy pistols and shooting a rain of bullets at the four monsters and finishing them off by  slashing down with my Devil Sword Dante.

 i jump in the air and pull out my Ebony and Irovy pistols and shooting a rain of bullets at the four monsters and finishing them off by  slashing down with my Devil Sword Dante

(Replace the Rebellion with Devil Sword Dante)

After that i try to sense if any villagers are around... i felt nothing, Naomi, Raphtalia, Filo and Tanjiro must have evacuated them, that's good news.

Looking into the sky i saw a flying pirate ship, i didn't know that the Flying Dutchman had a cousin. I made a run for the ship, but as i got closer i could feel a demonic energy stronger then any i felt before. As i got closer to the ship, i was met with the sight of Naomi and Itsumi's group.

Y/N: Hey there girls.

Raphtalia: Ah, good to see you Mr. Redgrave.

Naomi: Yeah glad to have you back.

I look towards Itsumi.

Y/N: The hell are you doing your aiming for a statue? It's not going to spawn the boss!

I looked at Naomi, making her a sign to go on the ship.

I then pull out draw out my Devil Sword Dante and conjured four swords behind me and launch the four conjured swords to cut through the flying monsters, killing all the flying monsters.

Itsumi looked at me slackjawed.

Y/N: Hey, do your job.

Leaving Itsumi with her group, i jumped towards the ship, mid-jump i did a quick aerial dash that propels me forward through the air before superhero landing on it.

I took a great look around me, i saw Motiyasi and Myne with her group fighting the kraken and Rin wasn't doing any better.

Damn this people can't even take care of some canon fodder monsters. I walk towards Naomi, Raphtalia and Filo.

Filo: Y/N you meanie, why did you left?

Y/N: Sorry Filo, but i had something to take care of.

Naomi: Now that you are back, let's ta- and what the hell are those idiots doing?

When i looked towards Rin and Motiyasi, i saw them fighting against one another. Naomi walked up between the two of them.

Naomi: Just what the hell are you idiots doing? The last thing we need is you guys acting like some dumbass kids, so stop fucking around and end this wave.