Chapter 22

Y/N's POV

Nero: Hey Y/N, tell me why me, you and Tanjiro are in a cave again?

Y/N: Well according to Fuuma, the leader of the Chowa Village. Chowa village has been attacked by a demons that have escaped via portal.

Tanjiro: Demons must have love portals don't they?

Y/N: You don't know the whole story. Anyways, we should closed the portal before things get worse.

As we kept walking, we eventually found the portal and just when we were about to closed it. I dodged an incoming slash attack from an unknown demon.

I turned around to see a blue demon named, Smelter.

Y/N: Hey Nero, Tanjiro you minded taking care of the portal while i deal with Smelter

Nero and Tanjiro nodded and they get to work on closing the portal while i pull out my Tessaiga and transform it into fang form and i get into my fighting position.

Y/N: Let's rock baby.

Smelter and i clash blades at each other as sparks fly in between strikes, i jump back as Smelter summons a giant blue phoenix that manages to hit me but i was unfazed by that attack.

While Smelter enchants his sword with flames and tries to slash at me but I quickly parried the strike and i did a Wind Scar technique at Smelter, doing some damage onto Smelter.

I then fire multiple black crescent-shaped portals at Smelter, but he managed to put up a barrier to block my attack. I then swing the Tessaiga that unleashes a barrage of diamond shrapnel that dissolve Smelter's barrier.

Y/N: Come on, you can do it! Over here!

Smelter performs up to 4 consecutive strikes at me, then he perform a more powerful slash at me causing me to fly back towards the wall as my body starts to bleed little bit from the damage.

I then equipped my Balrog and did punch Smelter two times and grab him by the head and did a knee strike on his face.