Chapter 18

No One POV

At the moment Melty was in the domain of Idol Rabier after she tried to protect Naomi and the others as Idol was trying to get the information out of Reichnott.

Idol: Where's the Devil Of The Shield Heroine?!

Reichnott: I have no idea of who you are speaking of, the only shield i know is the shield heroine.

Suddenly van groaned in pain as Idol punched him dead in the gut as he looked back at Melty.

Idol: As you can see we are having a bit of difficult time to get him to talk. I would like to avoid getting all rough with you if that's possible. But as a humble servant of God, it is my duty to punish anyone who sides with The Devil. That is my holy duty dear princess.

Melty took a step back in fear, but shortly the mansion started to shake and an demonic roar was heard in the distance as Idol was sacred shitless.

Idol: W-what was that?!

Idol hurriedly looked outside through the window only to see an piss off Y/N coming fast towards the mansion, the demonic energy within Y/N brought shivers into Idol's spine.

Melty: Well Idol, your messing with the wrong person tonight.

Outside the mansion, Y/N was approaching the place where Melty was held. As he got closer many guards tried to stop him, only for Y/N to pull out his Tessaiga and annihilate the guards.

As Y/N was getting closer, he dismounted his Cavaliere and he shatter the wall of the mansion with one punch. He then jumped through the broken wall and landed.

Melty was relieved seeing Y/N, as for Idol not so much as he is currently scared shitless.

Idol: H‐he is real?! THE DEVIL HERO! GUARDS, KILL HIM!

Y/N then started to make his way towards Idol as the guards tried to attack Y/N, but he pull out his Tessaiga and decapitates every guards heads ending their lives.

Idol seeing the legendary devil hunter, he tried to take Melty hostage, but before he could do that. Y/N appeared in front of him and grab Idol by the throat as Y/N turns his head to look at Melty shortly Naomi and Raphtalia arrived riding on Filo.

Y/N: Melty, go to Filo and cover your ears and eyes please.

Melty nodded and went towards Filo and did just what Y/N asked. Y/N looks back at Idol with his hand still on Idol's throat.

Naomi: Y/N, what are you about do?

Y/N: Just watch and learn Naomi. Anyways, Idol any last words?

Idol: I-i-i'm s-sorry p-p-pl-please....

Y/N: Tell something Idol what hurts more? Your spirit.

Y/N then punched Idol in the gut as he let go of his throat while Idol falls in agony from the punch and Y/N grabs him from behind and lift Idol in the air.

Y/N: Or your back.

Y/N uses his knee to break Idol's back and drop him on the floor.