Chapter 7

Y/N: POV

I was in the castle, they were throwing a party for us beating the wave. Naomi was sitting near a window while i standing against a wall, leaning against it. Maybe i should visit a ancient cave outside of Melromarc after this so-called party.

Motiyasi: Naomi...

I see Motoyasu throw a glove at Naomi.

Motoyasu: Duel me. I heard that you made poor Raphtalia here your slave and that she obeys your every command.

Naomi: And what do you care?

Motiyasi: Watch your tone!

I stood between Raphtalia and Motiyasi.

Y/N: Well Motiyasi first of all who do you think you are, the announcer from Tekken? Second of all Naomi can't fight with a shield, it's not a weapon made for combat, it's a defense item, she was forced to get a salve to fight for her since no one would join her party, the last time someone tried, they tried robbing us.

Myne: The only reason that disgusting demi-human is still with Naomi, is because she brain washed her with those damned power from her shield.

Y/N: Hey Myne, maybe i could brain wash you to shut the fuck up.

Myne: Well Y/N, you are nothing more than a mindless demonic bastard following the devil of the shield heroine's orders.

Y/N: Whatever, come on Naomi, Raphtalia let's get out of here.

As we started walking down the stairs the knights pointed their spears at us. Followed by the trash of a king spoke.

Aultcray: It has been brought to my attention that you a heroine been using a demi-human as a slave to fight for you... I order you to accept the challenge!

Y/N: I order you to eat shit old man.

Raphtalia tried to protest but one of the guards pointed their spear at her neck.

Naomi: YOU LEAVE HER ALONE!

Motiyasi: There's no way you are getting out of this you coward.

Naomi: YOU ARE A SCUMBAG MOTIYASI!

Rin: Then i challenge Y/N to a duel.

Is she out of her god damn mind or what?

Rin: The boss of the wave was killed by a sword that belonged to Y/N, i demand as a companion a duel for the ownership of his sword!

I teleport right infront of Rin Amaki and gave her a death glare that sends shivers down the humans and demon's spines.