Chapter 25

Y/N's POV

This is it, after the battle with Anantashesha. Nero and Tanjiro left, when the wave ended i caught no sight of Glass or any of her friends, L'Arc and Theresa must have left during the chaos.

Y/N: We are really going after her?

Vergil: That right, after all if she falls, the waves are gonna end. Let's go.

Vergil was about to pull out his Yamato sword out, but i put my hand on his shoulder as Vergil looked at me in confusion.

Vergil: What are you doing Y/N?

Y/N: Just watch and learn.

I took my hand off of my older brother's shoulder. I then pull out my Rebellion's Oath Keyblade, pointed out and shining ray of light shoots out a portal that it's ready to walk through.

Vergil was little shocked at this that i can portals as well

Vergil: What form of power is this?

Y/N: With my Rebellion's Oath Keyblade, i can open portals as well now let's move.

I put my Rebellion's Oath Keyblade away as me and Vergil walk through portals to face Medea Pideth Machina.

No One POV

Meanwhile in the castle of Melromarc.

Mirellia gathered all the heroines at the castle in order to give them the money after the wave.

Naomi, Raphtalia and Glass were searching for Y/N Redgrave.

Raphtalia: Queen Mirellia did you see Y/N around?

Mirellia: No, i thought that he is was with you.

Naomi: Damn, where did Y/N disappear this time?

Glass: Do you think he got summoned elsewhere?

Mirellia: Whatever it is, i hope that he returns soon, we have to celebrate for surviving the waves. As for you Glass.

Glass: Yes?

Mirellia and Naomi gives Glass a Erza Scarlet style glare as Glass was very terrify of what comes up next.