Chapter 5

No One POV

Y/N and Naomi followed the man down a few alleyways until they spot a weird tent of some sorts he opens it and lets the both Naomi and Y/N in.

???: Right this way

Y/N looked around the area and saw multiple cages he had a feeling of what he was selling but he didn't want to be right.

Naomi: So...what exactly are you offering me and Y/N.

???: Can't you tell by just looking? They're slaves my girl.

Upon hearing that, Y/N looked directly at the man as he had a pissed off look in eyes

Y/N: So your the Slave-Trader?

???: I sure am.

Naomi: What makes you think that i would want to own a slave?

But before the man could answer, Y/N picked him up by his collar and slammed him against one of the empty cages as Y/N's eyes turned demonic red and gave the Slave-Trader a death glare.

Y/N:

Now let's get one thing clear, i hunt down demons for a living and i don't kill humans not unless i have to

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Now let's get one thing clear, i hunt down demons for a living and i don't kill humans not unless i have to. So you better give me one good reason why i shouldn't drag your soul to hell!

???: Because they can neither lie or betray their master! We put them under the effects of a curse. A strong seal based curse. They misbehave and it can take their lives!

Y/N was about pull out his Irovy pistol but Naomi grabbed his wrist and Y/N looks at Naomi.

Y/N: Kid! Are you out of your god damn mind?!

Naomi: I wish i was but please, we need to at least give him a chance. If he tries anything, then you can do your thing.

Y/N sighed as his eyes turned back to normal and he dropped the Slave-Trader and turned away from the two them.

Y/N: Fine, i'll wait here.

Naomi nodded and she and the Slave-Trader went deeper within the tent. As for Y/N deep thought of something.

Y/N: (There is more to the Legendary Weapons than people made it out to be along with the waves but there must be answers, maybe there is a ancient cave outside of Melromarc that i can look for some answers later but first i must pay the Queen of Melromarc.)

Shortly Y/N could hear Naomi and the Slave-Trader coming back and along with them is a female raccoon demi-human child with long, unmanaged hair and a dirty cloth gown. They all walked over to the Slave-Trader's office which had a desk in the middle with a small bowl filled unknown liquid and a small dagger.

The Rising Of The Shield Hero X Male Dante Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें