Chapter 12

Y/N's POV

Me and Tanjiro are back in the village that was attacked since Tanjiro told me the villagers wanted to speak to me.

Fuuma: My name is Fuuma, leader of the village. Thank you for saving us from that monster DevilMan.

Y/N: You know who i am?

Fuuma: Of course! Who else would be able to fight like that and protect others like that, you just had to be one of the heroes.

Y/N: Well i'm no hero, no need to thank me or Tanjiro then. It is our job to protect others.

Fuuma: For saving all of us and the village, you deserve a reward!

Y/N: Really, don't worry about it and besides you guys need all the material and money you can get to fix up the village. Keep your gold and everything.

Fuuma: Hmm. How about this for your kindness. The blacksmith in this village has made you a new two weapons. Please consider it your reward.

Then a blacksmith walk up to me with two new weapons wrapped around with cloth, i took both of them out of the blacksmith's hands and unwrapped the cloth and what i have in my hands is Shippuu and Alastor.

Y/N: Let me guess, this is Shippuu and Alastor? Well i'll take it as the reward

Fuuma: Thank you!

Y/N: By the way, what is the name of this village?

Fuuma: Chowa village.

I nodded and sheath both Shippuu and Alastor on my back while me and Tanjiro began walking.

Y/N: All of you be safe. Let's go Tanjiro.

We left the village and kept walking.

Tanjiro: Where are we going exactly?