Foreword

Hey, y'all!

Thank you for reading my book or thinking about reading it (both mean the world to me). 

So, just in case you don't know, this is the sequel to Falling for The Devil. Technically, you should read that book before you read this one because well, it will help you understand Selena and Daniel's backstory. But I guess if you want to remain a bit confused throughout this book, you do you!

I will update this book a bit slowly (like at least chapter a week but still I consider this slow) because I have a lot to do, but I will update more regularly if I get more written*.

Some themes of this book that may be not be suitable for a younger audience are: violence, mental health issues, sex and explicit language. So consider this is a warning if you are younger than 18. If you are older than 18 and get triggered by these themes, please be cautious too.

Like the previous book, I will proofread this book to check for grammar mistakes and whatnot after I finish writing all of it because if I do this while writing it- I'll fixate too much on correcting the mistakes instead of writing new chapters. And I don't think that is a good idea. As I have said before, if in the meantime, you have any suggestions for improvement, please let me know. 

Also, before I forget, I would like to add that if you are struggling with something, you can always come talk to me (I'm almost always available on Wattpad PM and Instagram DMs). You can message me about random things too. I'm a very random person, so even if you message me about the most randomest topics, I would love to have a conversation about it (this is coming from a person who had a half-an-hour conversation about giving and taking with a random stranger xD).

I don't know if I am forgetting something, chances are I am, but anyways, see you in the next part.

Bye for now, 
Ashley 

*Wait, yeah, I don't really know what my updating schedule is going to be because I have hyperactive and underactive days. So there are going to be days when you might get like 3 chapters in a day, and there are going to be days when I don't update at all—just a warning. 

Legal stuffs I have to get out of the way:

Copyright © Ashley Grey, 2023
Copyright © iamacookie12, 2023

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form on by an electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.