A Guide to this Book

This is a very small guide to the places in this book because everything is fictional (as I explained in the previous book I couldn't decide on a setting so I decided to create my own). This also has some information on the important/semi-important characters.

Fictional country this book is set in:

The country this story is set in is Dianva.

Cities in Dianva this books talks about:

Kilanea

Kilanea (this is where they are most of the time) is the capital of Dianva. Kilanea is the largest and most populated city. Kilanea has many buildings in the center of the city. The further you go away form the center the more houses there are. The houses closer to the center are the largest (for the rich). By the ocean.

Cansia is a fashion school in Kilanea. It is also one of the best of its kind in the world.

Cayto is a house in Kilanea for all illegal activities of the Mafia, specifically the Marchettis.

Vai

Vai is a metropolis in Dianva. Like Kilanea, it has many buildings in the center of the city. The further you go away form the center the more houses there are. The houses closer to the center are the largest (for the rich). But the outskirts are filled with vineyards. Vai and Kilanea are at the opposite sides of Dianva. By the ocean.

Trinity is another very good university, mostly for STEM and social sciences but has a business school too. Located in Vai, Dianva.

Themiu

Themiu is another metropolis in Dianva. Like the others, it has many buildings in the center of the city. The further you go away form the center the more houses there are. The houses closer to the center are the largest (for the rich). Themiu is close to Kilanea. By the ocean.

Lithern is one of the best universities in the world, mostly known as a business school but good for other majors too. Located in Themiu, Dianva.

Sletho

Sletho is another big city in Dianva. It is a beach city. Known for having lots of clubs, bars, pubs etc. 

Character Information:

Main female character

Selena Arabella Calos 

- CEO of Georgia Ambrosia (GA) and heir to Calos Industries.

- Her friends call her Lena, S or Ara (if they want to annoy her). 

- Went to Lithern.

- Lives in Themiu (currently when going to university). Used to live in Kilanea. 

Selena's friends:

Alexander Dakota Chevalier

- One of her best friends and boyfriend. 

- Mostly called Alex, sometimes Lex. Selena sometimes calls him Lexi.

- Went to Lithern.

Natalie Graham

- Selena's best friend. 

- She is a model.

-Mostly called Nat.

- She went to Cansia.

Blake Graham

- Selena's best friend.

- Loves food.