4

Carmilla was shaking in range while watching Kakucho tending her bruises. "Who the hell did that to you, Miai??" She ask as Miai look at her in the eyes.

The Mother and daughter.

"Hah?" Carmilla uttered and controlled her anger and minutes later she sighs and went to the kitchen to get some icecream Rindou bought for them.

While she was standing tippytoes just to reach the icecream container but her tiny hands wont reach it soo she look around and drag a chair towards the freezer.

She climb up and tried to grab the icecream container but someone push the chair below her causing her to let out a small 'eh?' as she fall, her head hitting the tiled floor.

Carmilla screamed in pain as she clutch her head, she peek in her arms and saw Angel looking at her with a smirk.

"Carmilla.?!" Sanzu's voice rang making Angel act as if she's helping her.

"Are you okay Carmilla-chan?!" She ask as Sanzu race towards them, Carmilla then push Angel away and glare at her with her teary black eyes.

"You pushed me.!" Carmilla shouted as Angel let out a dramatic gasp.

"I did not.! I was just helping you Cara-chan.!" Angel reasoned as she run away while 'crying'.

"Are you okay Baby??" Sanzu ask Carmilla hissed when Sanzu touches her head. "Wait.! I'll ready some ice pack.!" With that he stood up and quickly get some ice packs in the freezer and put it in the back of her head as she whimpers.

"Cara..."

"Miai..."

The twins look at each other as Miai wave Koko's brand new phone making Carmilla smirked.

Good job, sister...

Anything for you, sister....

Night came and everyone was now dead asleep, Kakucho and Takeomi was on the bed with their arms wrapped tightly around the twins as the others was on the floor.

The twins carefully wiggled their way out and place a hotdog pillow in their place as the two men wrapped their arms around it.

"When will they wake up?" Carmilla ask as Miai look at the wall clock.

"Dont worry about it.." Miai answered as they tiptoed their way out. Carmilla look at Miai then at the hall towards the Kitchen causing Miai to nod and walk in the way as Carmilla walk in Angela's room.

~•~
Miai's POV.

My sister went in Angel's room and I went in the Kitchen and quickly cleaned our mess earlier, wiping the crashed sleeping pills and wash the coffee grinder then put it in the cabinet.

I softly smiled as I just thought of Carmilla being happy with me.

But then Aura suddenly went in here as I hid behind the counter, and notices that her face is a bit flushed and the way she walk.... She's drunk... Very drunk....

A perfect timing.!

I grabbed the knife that was placed in the counter and walk towards her, I look at her with my wide blank eyes with a knife in hands, she looks at me and dropped the glass she's holding as she was about to scream but I lunges at her and cover her mouth with the cloth I used to wipe the crushed pills.

I think some of the bits went to her mouth or maybe she's just so drunk that she passed out... I just blink and luckily I was wearing my gloves so I carried her fat ass in the couch and quickly met Carmilla in the halls.

She sent me a smirk as we enter thr room and set our gloves in the closet and went back to our position in Kaku and Takeomi's arms.

"Did dad drink the liquor we gave him?" Carmilla ask me as I sigh and look at her.

"No but seems like that women drink it.." I answered as her grins widen.

"What are sighing about?! Isnt that great? Soo did you kill her..?" She whispered as I shook my head.

"Before I could stab her, she look at me and was about to scream but yeah.. I made her sleep for now." I answered as Carmilla giggled.

"You wouldn't believe how satisfying Angel's muffled screams are.!" She said as her eyes started to flytter close making me do the same thing.

"Lets talk about this tomorrow sister.." i said but only to receive a snore in return.