22

Morning came, Miai was silently eating her breakfast as Ran showered her with attention and Kokonoi was talking about he'll treat her with a shopping spree after her school.

"Goodmorningg~!" Camilla greeted everyone with her cute grin making Ran shift his attention to her. Miai just nodded at her sister as a respond and continue to eat. Mikey then came into view greeting Camilla with a good morning kiss in the head much to Miai's surprise she was greeted with a kiss too.

"Goodmorning Sweetie." Mikey greeted the black haired girl who only nodded at him finishing her breakfast and went upstairs to change. Minutes later, Mikey notice her going down the stairs. "Come Miai let me drive you to school.."

"What about camilla?" Miai ask while looking to her father who only stre back at him.

"She's in the car waiting." Miai just hummed and went into the car nodding to Camilla as a greeting and settle down in the backseat. Mikey came and settle besides Miai and someone unknown came and drive for them.

"I heard you made a new friend at school, Miai." Mikey started while loong at his black haired daugther who nodded quitely.

"It was a boy.!" Camilla suddenly said as Miai kick her seat.

"Shut up.!" Miai hissed and look at his father who suddenly stopped and look at in space. "Dont ever try hurting him dad.... Or you're going to face me." Miai hissed as her bloodlust sips out rivaling his father's.

Camilla was just enjoying the two deadly bloodlust while smiling. Much to her dismay, Mikey stop in his trance and stop the car signing that they have arrived.

Miai was the one who went out first, slamming the door shut as she sped walk in the school grounds leaving her twin sister and Father.

"Miai-chan~!" A sweet voice called her making her dark aura instantly gone andd look at the source of the voice.

"Yukio.... Hi." She greeted as Yukio beam a smile at her and started talking about his night and Miai just enoyed talking to him.

~•~
After class, Miai bid goodbye to Yukio and went to her Uncles ramen shop. "Uncle Smiley~ uncle angry?" She called upon entering the shop and immediately she was scop up as the orange afro haired guy twirl her around.

"Miai my precious Niece.! I missed you.!" Smiley said as he hug the girl who hug him back.

"Uncle smiley.! I missed you too." Miai said and smile at him then her dark eyes landed to the blue afro haired guy who smile at her. "I missed u more Uncle Angry."

"What??!!" Smiley exclaimed as Miai went and hug his twin.

"I missed you too, Miai." Angry muttered as they let go of the black haired girl. "Where's Camilla?" He ask and look around making Miai frown but smile at them.

"She was with dad right now." She answered and sat in the empty booth. "They knew that I was here, dont worry." She lied with a smile making the two believe her instantly and began cooking her ramen.

~•~
"Miai.!!!" Camilla shouted in the school corridors. "Miai!!! This is not fvcking funny!! Where are youu??!!" She panted and stop running around. It's been 30 minutes since she been looking at her twin sister and their dad was also waiting outside the gates along with their uncles. She run outside with tears in her eyes as she collapsed infront of the limosine with tears in her face.

"Milla??! What's wrong?" Sanzu rushed to her panting form.

"M-Miai... I-I cant find Miai!" She cried making the group panic and started calling their men to take patrols around the school grounds.

Ran, Rindo and Sanzu was yelling in the school ground startling the teacher who was scared of the sudden appearance of Bonten in their school yelling a specific name.

"Miai.!!!" Koko shouted in the back  of the school as Kakucho was in the rooftops along with Mochi was in the middle floor,  as Mikey was just in the Limousine sitting comforting Camilla. When his phone ringed and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Manjiro.. Miai fell asleep on the Twin's shop so Smiley called me so that I can pick up Miai."

"Where are you?" Mikey answered with a blank deep voice.

"Geez... Where I might be? Of course in our house. Isn't that obvious?"

"okay. Comming."

"Oh bring some food im hella hungry."

"okay Izana."