25

"no."

"Pleaseee Miai!! I needed plus one on my uncle's wedding!"

A 16 years old boy was kneeling in-front of a black haired girl who frown while looking at him. Her long straight hair curtained her face as she crosses her legs, her siren smokey eyes were staring at him boredly.

"Wedding theme?" A 16 years old Miai ask as 17 years old Yukio smile at her.

"Black.! Your favorite color!" He beamed as Miai look at him with raise brow.

"Black is not allowed in a wedding, it brings bad-luck." Miai said as she fixes her white plain hairband and look at him again.

"I don't know about that but it is my uncle's and aunt's favorite color soooo yeah! The theme is black." Yukio said as he show her a picture of her ash blond haired uncle and asian girl.

"She's pretty... Uncle Katsuki is...meh." Miai said as Yukio nodded in support making Miai smirk.

It was already 3 years passed since the two met, they become pretty close to the point Miai just suddenly barges into Yukio's house and his parents were not surprised but more happy to see her staying over to them.

Miai then swirl around in Yukio's gaming chair as she finally accepted Yukio's invitation. Yukio then excitedly ask her measurements for her dress and texted the stylist.

"When?"

"On Feb 17." Yukio answer making Miai stop and stare in silence. "it is your birthday..."

"Our birthday..." Miai muttered as she continue swirling in his chair. "What should I do to that day?"

"You wanna do as usual?" Yukio ask as he sat in the floor. Miai look at him and blink.

"Hmmm No, I was planning to go somewhere." Miai stated as Yukio nodded and they just laze around his room.

•~•
A laughter echoed in the alleyway and a group of girls was there smoking.

"HAHAHAHAHA! You should've see her reaction Camilla!"

A girl with long, wavy, white hair smirk and throw her cigarette in the ground. "I pretty much see it and it was hella ugly!" She mocked and laugh.

"Nee Camilla, your birthday is approaching." One of her friend pointed out making her hum in thought.

"Uncle promise me to take me to London." Camilla said in thought and smile "But I decline, I'll celebrate my day traditionally."

"Awee boomer... a free trip to London is blast!"

"Her uncles is very fine despite the old age!"

"That's the reason why I love coming over to their mansion.!"

"Oi stop whispering about my uncles" Camilla groan making her friends shut their mouth up. They continue to chat about their future plans.

*~*

"Miai! You've been hanging out with that boy much more often!" Sanzu nagged the black haired girl who look at him blankly "are you two girlfriend and boyfriend already?!"

"No uncle, dont worry..." Miai said softly as she pet dolly in her lap. "You and the others will be the first men in my life.."

Sanzu look at her with sparkling eyes and immediately pamper her with lovely hugs and soft kisses in the head.

Camilla then arrive in their mansion.

"Camilla, welcome home.." Ran greeted her as she smile at him and hug him and went to her room. Ran look at the other who's with Miai. "She smells cigarettes." He frown as Rindou scowl.

"Don't you think we're tolerating her enough?" Rindou said as he look at Miai "If I ever knew that you're smoking i'll probably staple your mouth shut."

Miai look at him and raise her eyebrow "Why would I do that? I hate the smell of cigarettes." She said and look at Takeomi intensely.

"Stop looking at me like that kid." He grunt and open the window the puff the smoke out of there, scared that Miai will kick him out again.

Miai then look at the stair which where Camilla disappear.

"Mia.."

Miai immediately look at the black haired man. "Yes father?" She went to his side and look at him.

"Did you two talk?" He ask as Miai shook her head.

"No father, we aren't.." She stated and smile at him, he smile back and patted her head. Kakucho and Koko enters the room and greeted Miai with a kiss in the head. "Welcome home uncles.."

Kakucho whisper something to Mikey who turned serious and immediately they went to the meeting room leaving Miai and dolly in the kitchen to eat. After she finish washing their dishes, she prepare a tray of food for Camilla and went upstairs and leave the food in front of Camilla's door and went towards her room with Dolly tailing at her.