19

Morning came and the mansion was in chaos, Sanzu yelling and look at the monitor, as he keeps on banging his desk in anger seeing Aura and Angel running away.

"What are you all waiting for??!! Find them!!" He yelled at his men who quickly scrambled out. Sanzu then walk out of the room and found the twins in the garden, sitting in the chair while painting something.

Seeing them so peaceful makes him calm, "hey girls... What are you painting?" He ask with a fond smile in his face.

"Were painting the sky uncle." Miai said as her blank eyes glance at the cloudy sky and back to her painting. Sanzu hummed and look at their work, he was impress at their skills in their painting.

"What happened to your arms Cara?!" Sanzu ask in panic and gently snatch her arms. Cara who's eyes was darker than before glance at him and her arms.

".... Dollie.... Accidentally scratch me while feeding her."

"Let go!!! Where are you taking us??!! It hurts! Let go please!!" The blonde girl cried as the white haired girl drag her while holding her blonde hair, as the blonde girl keeps on scratching the white girl's arms.

"Do you want me to kick Dollie out?" Sanzu ask as Cara shook her head and smile a little.

"No uncle... We love Dollie as much as we LOVE you all." Miai said as Sanzu smile at them and proceed to go and finish his work. Miai and Carmilla look at each other and went back to painting.

~•~
Midnight came, in a small hut in the deep of the forest, you can hear someone wailing, whimpering, and a muffled scream inside. Carmilla came in followed by Miai. Aura and Angel was looking at them, terrified.

Minutes later, Carmilla finally let her maniac smirk go away as she walk out in the hut leaving the other three inside. Angel was crying in pain as Aura was in the verge of passing out when suddenly Miai slid a packet of cookie in front of Angel who look at her confusedly.

"I am not as evil as my twin sister, youre still a kid, and didnt know what youre doing, and youre my half sister please do it that cookie, I dont want you to starve. " Miai softly said as she unpacked the cookie and stand up and kick Aura in the head before running out.

~•~
In the morning, the twins was taking care of dolly when Kakucho came in with their breakfast served in the small table.

"breakfast is ready girls. " Kakucho said as the twins smiled at him as he kissed them in the forehead lovingly.

"That's sweet uncle but im still full. " Carmilla uttered and smile at him as she continued playing with dolly.

"oh it's okay, i'll leave your food here just incase you'll get hungry, 'kay?" Kakucho said softly making Carmilla nod in delight. Kakucjobthen walk out to their room giving them privacy as Miai was happily munching her breakfast Cara immediately throw their blanket out of the window as she wrap her breakfast in her sweater and tie it up round her shoulder. She look down in the window and check if someone was working down. When the coast was clear she look at Miai who's looking at her with her black blank eyes.

"Where u going?" She ask as Cara blink.

"Out."

"'kay"

With that, Carmilla skillfully slid down in the blanket towards the ground and look around then run towards the deep forest. Arriving at the hut where they put the two, she look at Angel who's sleeping peacefully and then at aura who's already glaring at her who she return with a deadpan look. She ignore her and went to Angel and wake her softly.

"Angel... Wake up... Your breakfast is ready." She murmured softly as Angel slowly open her eyes and look at Carmilla who give her the sandwich. "Eat up I dont want you to starve to death." She said as Angel quickly scarf down the food, having no time to refuse since she was very hungry.

"P-please let us go" Angel begged the older twin who's looking at her blankly.

"Ofcourse i'll let YOU go." Carmilla said softly and brush her blonde hair. "Let me confess something, let's go back to the mansion... You are our half sister, you are Mikey's daugther but you are not that bitch's daughter." Carmilla said and Angel was too stunned to reply.

"w-what? "

" Dont listen to her Angel!"

"please do listen to me Angel, her real name us Aira, your real mother which is Aira's twin sister Aura is brutally killed by her own biological twin sister because of jealousy and kidnapped you so that Mikey can love her! " Carmilla yelled the truth as Angel was too shock to speak. " The DNA test we gave to Dad was yours and Aira's which is that Bitch right there didnt match."

Aura or should I say Aira was fuming in anger as her long time secret was being exposed by a brat like Carmilla.

"Please believe me Angel, Im telling the truth, I dont want you to suffer in my own hands anymore! " Carmilla begged making Angel nod and hug Carmilla.

~•~

Hi! Im sorry for the VERRYYYY long update. Its been hard lately. I've been mentally unstable these past few months and really, it so hard. And plus the break up too, I'll try my best to update more!

Stay tuned!

Godbless you all<3