23

"uncle Shinichiro.... " Miai muttered while looking at the older Sano who's looking at her with soft gaze. "I just feel left out..." She answer as she bit her lips when she feel it quiver.

Izana groaned making them look at him, he's leaning in the door frame with his arms crossed in his chest. "Manjiro fucked up right?" He scoff he look at his older brother who shoot him a warning glance.

"No cursing Infront of a child." Shinichiro said making Izana roll his eyes.

"Duhh.! We all know that bastards already cursed Infront of them." Izana said and approach the black haired girl who look at him. His purple eyes connected to her black and hallow one. "Damn scary." He mumbled while standing up. "Just like Manjiro's."

"Speaking of Manjirou, Mikey's here~!" Emma suddenly spoke behind them making Izana flinch and glare at her but she just giggled.

"Welp, I guess this is a goodbye young Miai." Shinichiro sighs and patted her head. "But you can stay here tho, Emma can cook you breakfast and even cute bentos for lunch. Izana can drive you to school and back. And I am here, your cool uncle to make your day even better.!" He smiles at Miai who master a small smile while looking at the positive energy her uncle was now releasing.

"Miai." They look behind them and saw Mikey with a dark look. He marched towards the girl and grab her fragile wrist. "What are you doing huh?! Making us find you, making us worried?!" He slightly raise his voice making Shinichiro call his name but he just ignores it.

Miai look at him with the same expression he have. "First of all, I texted Takeomi-san informing that i'll be going in here." She said

"Still.! You should've texted one of u—" but she cutted him off.

"Second, you all didn't give me all your numbers, only Takeomi-san." She said with a gritted teeth.

"You should've ask for our numb—"

"Third, I did! I did ask for your numbers but you all are too busy fawning with Camillia!!!" She shouted and then panted with tears streaming down to her pale face.

The executives look at the sceme with frowns in there faces, while Camillia just stood there shock, and frozen.

"I did ask for your numbers or attention! But not even once dad... Not even once you spare me some!!!" She cried and run towards Izana who was watching the scene.

The said man notice his niece running towards him immediately open his arms and welcome the sobbing girl in his warm embrace. "Well you heard what she said, Manjirou. You fvcked up."

~•~
Driving into their mansion, Miai was with them but instead of sitting with them in the back, she sat in the passenger seat. When they arrive, Miai immediately run towards the mansion and hug Takeomi who was waiting at the door.

"Why you didn't tell us that Miai messaged you??!!" Sanzu immediately yelled at Takeomi who stare blankly at them.

"I did actually, and you guys hummed I thought you heard it."

Flashback

Takeomi was having a coffee break when his phone binged making him look at it and check the message.

Mia(⁠ ⁠⁠ ⁠)⁠

Uncle, i'll be going to uncle
Shinichiro's house today
Can you tell the others?
Especially dad. Thanks uncle.

Uncle Takeomi˖

Of course baby, take care.

Takeomi then put his phone away and walk towards their office to inform the others. "Guys, Miai is at Sano residence at the moment." He said as the others just hummed still busy at their phones, making him click his tongue. He approach Sanzu who's man spreading in the couch with his head rested in the backrest. "Sanzu, Miai is at the Sano residence."

"Yeah, yeah old man." He groggily said clearly high at the moment.

End of Flashback

Sanzu stare blankly at them and blink and pointed his finger at Takeomi and was about to yell again but Takeomi just roll his eyes and carry Miai away from them.

~•~
"Dont you think Miai's feeling left out?" Takeomi suddenly said making all of the executives look at him. They're all gathered in their meeting room just chilling after they talk about business and suddenly Takeomi opened up to them.

"What do you mean left out? But we always have our attention to the twins equally." Ran stated but Takeomi look at him with raised brow.

"But are you the parent?"

They all remain silent when Takeomi suddenly said this. Yes, they're not the twin's parent but they are their uncles! And they treat the twins as their own.

"So what are implying here Akashi? That I fucked up?" Mikey's cold voice rang as Takeomi look at him and hum.

"No offense." Takeomi added and walk away from the room to smoke.