9

It was already 9 PM and the man with orange afro hair who introduced himself as Kawata Nahoya, decided to close their Ramen shop so they can rest up.

The man with blue afro hair who introduced himself as Kawata Souta was washing the dishes while constantly looking at the twins who was wiping the tables and arrange the chairs.

"They remind me of us.." his older twin said making Souta nodded at him. "The white haired one reminds me of myself." He added with a grin

"And the black one hair remind me of me." Souta mumbled as Nahoya nodded again. When they finished up cleaning they decided to let them stay for them.

~•~
"We decided to let you both stay with us but in exchange... You both need to help us in the shop. Dont worry we will pay you of course." Nahoya said as Carmilla look at him with sparkling eyes and answered a big 'yes!'

"And my brother is kind enough to send you to school too. Its a public school so we just need you both in afternoon and night." Souya added as Miai look at him with those big sparkling eyes and nodded.

'her eyes is clearly telling me that she likes me already.' The older twins thought as they look at the small girls infront of them. 'Cuties...'

'I like him already!' the younger twins thought.

"Thanks for saving us there by the way!" Carmilla said as Nahoya let them sit in the couch then grin at her.

"Pleasure is all mine." Nahoya replied and serve them a lemon juice.

"Youre so strong!! You went pwwoosshh!! Baam! Swiiiiissshhh!" Carmilla stated while making a weird gestures in her hands making the Nahoya laugh and puff out his chest in pride.

"Right?!! I like you already, call me Uncle Smiley.!"

"Uncle smiley!!"

"Again!"

"Uncle smiley!"

"HAHAHAHAHAH"

The two younger twins which is also the introvert ones was just sitting in the couch while looking at their older twins who's sharing some braincell.

"Want some lemon juice?" Souta ask the black haired girl who nodded.

"Yes please." Miai then hand him her empty glass as Souta carefully pour the juice in her glass.

"You can call me Uncle Angry too." Souta said as Miai look at him with sparkly eyes again and nod.

Hours later they decided to call it a night and went to bed, luckily for the
Sano twins that the Kawata twins have a spare room for them.

~•~
9 AM the Kawata's ramen shop is already opened and by the Sano's twins presence the shop is more livelier than ever.

Their cuteness and beauty lure some people in the shop making the shop boost.

"Yooo this shop looks lively today..~ a male with lilac coloured mullet hair whistle while getting in and immediately Carmilla welcomed him with a cute smile.

"Welcome to Kawata's Ramen shop sir! Please help your self." Carmilla said while showing him a chair. The man smile at her and sit in the chair.

"Yoo! Smiley, Angry!" The man called as the older twins look at him and greeted him back.

"Mitsuya! How's your day going?" Nahoya ask while grinning as usual. Mitsuya answered him with a chuckle and said.

"It's fine and who's that cutie by the way? You have more costumer than usual." Mitsuya said making Nahoya grin even more and goes back to cooking. Mitsuya then notice the menu that was extended to him. He looks down and was about to thank the kid but stop when he notices that the girl from earlier was changed.

"Makes your self comfortable sir." And with that the black haired girl walk away. Mitsuya just look over tp her till her and the other her met in the middle as they smile at each other.

"Ohh make sense.. a twins." He said as she continued to look at the Menu. "Might as well invite tha gang." He added as he quickly dialed some numbers and invite them to the shop.

~•~
"Ohh so you make beautiful dresses?" Carmilla ask Mitsuya who chuckled at her cuteness then nod. "So can you make me and Miai a dress too?!"

"Yes of course, why not?" Mitsuya answered making Carmilla squeal and Miai to thank him but still refuses.

The door of the sop opened with a bink and there enters a bunch od guys with 3 girls with them.

"Yoo Takemitcji, Draken, Hakkai, Pah, Peh, Hinata-cham, Yuzuha, Emma-chan. Here!" Mitsuya called the guys over making them look at him and wave.