15

After they had fun, Mikey did took the girls back to the mansion. "Welcome back.." he said to the girls as they enter the mansion.

Carmilla's eyes immediately landed to Angel who's glaring at them making her smirk and purposely cling at Mikey who patted her head.

"come let's go in the living room and open their gifts!" Ran said making Miai and Carmilla follow him. They settled in the couch as the twins open the gifts.

Mitsuya, Luna and Mana— two matching scarfs

Baji, Chifuyu, and Kazutora— a cat collar, a cat bed, and some cat bathe products.

Senju— two pair of shoes

Emma and Draken— matching heart necklaces.

Angry and Smiley— uh well they already gave them a cat so yeah.

"Now its time for ours!" Koko said as he handed them a purse with their name embroid in the front. "Open it." Carmilla and Miai then open as their eyes widen.

"T-this is too much.." Miai said as Carmilla pull out a platinum card.

"Aint no way..." Carmilla said as Miai glance at her own card.

"That is the only thing I can think of, and you both are already 13! Your mind will slowly get matured and think about going shoppings or maybe get your hair or nails done." Koko said as the two nodded and put their platinum cards in their purse. "And dont even think about doing something bad since I can esily cut that card down."

Kakucho then gave them car keys making them gape, as the Haitani brothers gave them a land title. Takeomi gave them a bunch of clothes and Finally Mikey.

"Here's my gift." He said as he handed them papers. The twins eyes swelled up in tears as they hug Mikey. "Is it enough?"

"More than enough..." They whispered and look at the papers again.

"Sano Carmilla ..."

"Sano Miai.."

~•~

It was late at night as the twins was messing in their room, when Sanzu quietly slipped inside making the twins look at him and he was holding a box.

"Im sorry im late girls but this is my gift." He  handed them each box as they immediately open it. "Shinichiro told us about the alley accident, and I think you both need this for protection."

"How can a fidget spinner can protect us?" Carmilla ask as she spin the spinner in her pointer finger. Sanzu then sat infront of them as he borrowed Miai's fidget spinner.

"Yeah its just a spinner but look closely.." He said as he pointed at the small trigger like botton in the corner side. "You'll just press it and bam!" He press it and a knife appeared making Carmilla gasp in excitement and quickly copy him.

"Wow~! This is sooo cool!! Thanks Uncle!" Carmilla squeals and held the pocket knife as if its a fragile thing. Miai just look at hers with sparkling eyes.

"This is the best gift ever... Thanks uncle.." she said as she push the knife inside again as Carmilla did the same and hug Sanzu making the pink haired guy feel so foozy inside.

"Why didnt you gave us this earlier?" Carmilla ask making Sanzu patted her head.

"Koko might snatch that away then Kakucho will scold me." He answered making the twins giggle. Sanzu said goodnight to them got out.

Carmilla and Miai look at each other and blink. "Maybe they already forget abou us killing our own mother?" Miai shrug as they settle in the bed. "We're loaded now, what will you do to our money?"

"I dunno... Maybe buy foods for the orphans?"

"Give them some clothes."

"That's actually a pretty good idea.."

Carmilla then smirk and look at Miai. "Hey sis, did you see Angel's face earlier?"

"Angel is still here??" Miai ask as Carmilla nodded and roll her eyes.

"Our dad is leader of Bonten, no one can get away with him." Carmilla stated with a matter-of-fact tone. "Its either getting killed or work under them."

"Yeah, youre right."

"You should've seen her face!" Carmilla giggled making Miai giggle silently as well.

"What school are we attending again?" Miai ask making Carmilla blink.

"It's ***** junior school. " Carmilla answered and lay back down. "I think we need to buy school supplies tomorrow."

"Yeah..."

"Did we forgot something or someone??"

Carmilla and Miai look at each other the shrug and settle in the bed once again.

"WE FORGOT ABOUT DOLLIE!!"