20

"did Angel believe in you sister?" Miai ask her twin while combing her hair. Camilla smirk and and look at her twin in the mirror as their eyes met.

"Of course sister." Camilla answered and Miai just emotionlessly stare at her.

"She might me the reason at our downfall Camilla..."

"Dont worry about a thing Miai." Camilla answered and fixes her pajamas.

~•~
Weeks later, Camilla and Miai's plan is going smoothly, manipulating Angel and lying to their Dad and uncles and even doing things behind their Guardian's back.

But lately, Miai noticed that Mikey's been ignoring her, she just brushed it off and convinced herself that he's just busy and maybe doesn't have time for them.

However, its not that. She also noticed that he only notices Camilla than her. Heck even if they stand together he will only greeted the younger twin making her envy her twin but that will not be the reason to ruin her and her twin's bond.

Rindou walk towards the twin's room, his reason is to wake them up early so that Ran can ride them towards their school. But when he open it, he was shock when he didnt saw the twin in their room.

"Maybe theyre in the kitchen." He muttered and walk towards the kitchen and saw them eating cereal. "There you are girls, good morning."

The two look at Rindou who's approaching and smile at him. Rindou immediately attack them with light kisses in their head making them giggle in glee.

"I hear my angels having fun without me.!" Ran suddenly barge in the kitchen with his messy purple locks and his oversized shirt.

"Wow... Uncle Ran is early today wight Miai?" Camilla muttered towards her twin who nodded while muching her cereal.

"Yeah...kinda surprising." Miai answered and look at the bickering brothers. Each minutes pass, one of each member came to the kitchen greeted the twins with kisses and hugs.

"Daddy~!" Camilla squealed and run towards the decent looking Mikey as he immediately caught the cheerful girl and carry her.

"Dad-" Mikey just passed Miai making her froze in her spot and blink, she then look at Mikey and Camilla who's having a father and daughter time... Takeomi who's the only one who noticed the scene patted Miai's head and set her in his lap.

"Maybe Mikey didn't hear you..." He comforted making Miai nod and finished her cereal. She would be lying if that shit didnt hurt her..

But she couldn't hate her sister for stealing THEIR dad's attention...

Miai glanced at her empty bowl with hurt flashes in her eyes and jump off on Takeomi's lap and went to her room quitely.

Sitting infront of the mirror she touches her cheeks and lift it up forming a smile. But once she let go of it and it quickly disappears.

She then changes into her school uniform and then her bag, she wear a sock and adjusted her shoes. Since they attented middle school 2 weeks ago.

Camilla enters the room and dash towards her older twin and shook her. "Why didnt you call me??!" She ask as Miai move away from her and just look at her shoes.

"You and da-Mikey is busy and I didn't want to disturb you two." She answered and walk out of the room ignoring Camilla's calls. Miai then approach Kakucho who's already in his business attire. "Uncle... Can you drive me to school?" Kakucho look at her and then look around. "If youre trying to find Camilla well she's still in our room changing but she will go with Dad."

Kakucho nodded and smile at her "Well, come on we dont want you late, right?" He said as he and Miai held hands and walk out of the mansion together. They enter Kakucho's luxurious car, as he opened the door for the girl and shut it lock after she got in. "Wear your seatbelt, sweetie."

Miai obeyed him as she let herself comfortable in the seat as they drive off.

~•~
Mikey walks in the twin's room and saw Camilla struggling to tie her bow making Mikey chuckled and tie it for her. "Where's Miai?" He ask making Camilla huffed and pout.

"She left with uncle Kaku.! I dont know what her deal, she becomes cold.!!" She ranted making Mikey's brow furrow of what he heard. "Everytime I wanted to share something with her she'll just brush it off and read her book.!"

"Wait... So you're sister was avoiding you?" Mikey ask and Camilla thought for a bit.

"I cant really say Avoiding.... Since we can have a conversation but just in a small time tho..." As Camilla continue to rant Mikey stare at their picture frame.

He knew... Something was up to Miai...

BONUS!

"Miai~! Camilla~! Who's ready to go to school with your favorite uncle~?!" Ran beamed while barging into their room. His smile dropped as a comical depressive lines appear in his head when he noticed that their room is already empty. "They already left..." He sulk and walk away passing Rindou at the way.

"That's what happened when you shower for too long." His younger brother muttered while sipping his coffee.