10

"what a cute girls!!" Emma squeals while looking at the twins infront of her. Hina then pinch Miai's cheeks as Yuzuha did the same to Carmilla.

They introduce themselves a moment ago and the girls quickly snatch the twin and started to play with them.

The boys just look at them and drink their coffee.

"Where did you get those twins?? Perhaps cousins of yours?" Draken ask as Smiley shook his head.

"No, we found them in the dark alley near here. They were surrounded by thugs so we beat them up and brought those two." Smiley said and continue wiping the counter.

"Their eyes kinda reminds me of Mikey.." Takemitchi trailed off as the others look at the twin's eyes and hell they do have the same as eyes.

~•~
"So Draken-san is your prince charming?!" Carmilla ask with a sparkling eyes and the seconds later she let out a dreamy sigh.

Emma giggled along with the two other women.

"And Takemitchi-san is yours too? Hina-san." Miai ask as Hina nodded with a smile.

"What about you Yuzuha-san?" Yuzuha then look at the girls who's looking at them with curiousity.

"This Queen doesnt need a King girls." She said as the two look at her with such adoration.

"Awesome..."

Hours pass by as the twins enjoyed their time talking to their new uncles and Aunties. While the Bontens was so quiet and didnt even utter a word to each other.

"Mia.." Carmilla called her younger twin while combing her white hair. Miai look at her as she fixes their bed.

"Yes Cara?"

"Want me to comb your hair?"

"I would love too."

Miai then sat in the edge of the bed as Carmilla kneel behind her and started to softly comb her younger twin's hair. Miai hummed in content making Carmilla smile.

"Flower's gleam and glow... Make your power shine, make the clock reverse and bring back what once mine."

"Bring what has been lost, Change the faith desire, heal what has been hurt, bring back what once mine.."

"what once mine.."

Miai then giggled making Carmilla giggle as well and continue combing her hair.

"What will we do after tomorrow, Cara?" Miai suddenly ask making Y/n stop brushing as well.

"I dont know too..." Carmilla answered as she lay in the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Wanna celebrate with me? Let's just take our payment in advance." Miai suggested as Carmilla look at the other way.

"No Miai.. we cant do that. They already fed us, gave us a roof to stay in, and even gave us clothes, work, and they even applied us to a public school." Camilla said as she then looks at her younger twin "They gave us everything we needed, we didnt need to kill to live anymore.we were like a normal kid again." Miai then look down.

"But its been years since we celebrated our birthday." She said sadly as Carmilla lifted up her chin and smile.

"As long as we stay together.. its fine to me." Carmilla said as Miai l's eyes swell up in tears and hug her. "Let's sleep?" Carmilla ask making Miai nod as they settled in the bed.

~•~
Morning came and As Carmilla and Miai was serving some ramens in the costumers. Smiley called them amking them walk towards him.

"I know youre just 12 but can you lend this to an old friend of mine?? His shop is in the *****" Smiley said but his grin seem hesitant.

"Dont worry Uncle Smiley! We'll be okay!" Carmilla reassured the adult as they took off their apron and sling it where they took it and straighten their outfits.

"You mean the pet shop in *****??" Miai ask making Smiley nodded.

"All right!" Carmilla exclaimed and took the nicely wrapped bento and started to walk away.

"Be careful girls!"

"We will!"

With that the twins started walking in the streets towards the pet shop not really far away from the Ramen shop. While walking the girls were talking about random stuffs till they arrive at the pet shop.

"Uhh excuse me?" Carmilla exclaimed as the man behind the counter look at them.

"Uh yes? Welcome!" The man said with a smile as Miai ans Carmilla enters the pet shop and immediately their eyes sparkle of the sight of adorable animals. "Are you two perhaps Carmilla and Miai-chan?"

"Uhh yes.. we're sent by Uncle Smiley to give you this." Miai said and give him the bento.

"Im Matsuno Chifuyu by the way, I have other friend too but he's taking a break his name is Kazutora Hanemiya."

Chifuyu then unwrapped the bento and a letter fell. He read the letter and smile. He look at the twins who's playing at the kitten ragdoll.

"Do you girls like Dollie?" Chifuyu ask as the two nodded while watching the kitten purr in their touch. "You can have it." He added with a smile making the girls look at him wide eyes.

"Really?"

"Yeah!"