5

Carmilla's POV.

When Miai went in the other direction, I quickly went to Angel's room and expertly open her lock door with a bobby pin that Uncle Sanzu and Rinrin put in our hair a hours ago.

I went inside and lock the door back and walk towards her who's sleeping peacefully, but when my eyes caught a movement in the corner I quickly duck and roll under the bed and hide there.

My head snapped in the side and saw My father's feet... I wanted to broke that feet of him but let's calm down here for a bit... He went in the bathroom so I quickly roll out and grab the powdered sleeping pills and pour it in his bottle of wine, I shake it with the hand with a glove on and quickly roll under the bed, again.

I watched as he went back again and stop infront of the table where his wine, pour some in the glass and drink it without second thought. I waited there for minutes until Mikey was passed out in the couch.

I got out and look at him then at Angel who's quitely snoring, I wear the other glove and grab her pillow then smashed it in her face suffocating her in a process.

She put up a fight of course, her feet was kicking the air as her hands was waving widely too. She almost grasp my hair but I quickly slap her hands away. And even screams... But it was useless yet satisfying.

When I notice that she was getting weaker, I throw the pillow away and Angel gasp some air and look at me Horrified but I know too well that her vision was blurry so I pressed a pressure point in her neck making her go sleep.

~•~
As expected the twins woke up by an angey screeching coming from Aura, they dazely look around and notice that the others weren't there anymore.

So they jump off the bed and walk towards the living room while rubbing their eyes gently. When they arrive there, Carmilla and Miai was quickly got swooped by a high Sanzu and a calm Kakucho.

"Hi my baby! Goodmorning! How's your sleep is it good? Ofcourse its good! HAHHAHAHAHA!" Carmilla look at him weirdly and look at Miai who was attacked by a bunch of sweet kisses by Kaku making her pout and instead she attack Samzu a bunch of kisses. "A goodmorning kiss, how sweet.!"

They put the twins down as the two settled in Ran's lap and rest their head in his chest then fluttered their eyes closed when..

"You.!! Little bitches!" Aura screech in range as she pointed at the two who flinched and look at her. "You!" She pointed at Miai again "You were about to stab me last night if I weren't about to scream!!"

"Huh?" The others uttered

"I didn't...." Miai quickly denied as Carmilla was looking at the finger who's pointed at her twin, blankly.

"Yes, you did! You were holding a knife while walking towards me!"

"I admit that I was in the kitchen last night and I was holding a knife, But I only pick it up since it was left in the floor and I was worried that somebody might step on it barefooted and accidentally stab their foot.." Miai calmly said as Aura shook it range when the little devil came out and look at Carmilla.

"You!" The others look at her who's shaking in her spot as Carmilla raise her eyebrow at her. "You were trying to suffocate me last night using my own pillow!!"

"Huh??" The others uttered again.

"Daddy?! They're trying to kill us!"

"But the two of them was in our arms last night, sleeping." Takeomi said as the others nodded.

"That old man was a light sleeper, so he would woke up if the two went and kill you two." Sanzu said darkly

"But I lock the door last night.." Mikey uttered out as he stares at the two. "And Aura maybe youre just drunk since we drink last night."

"No!! This is unacceptable! I want that two out of this house before they kill us or maybe you all too!!"

"Shut your mouth bitch before I shoot you." Rindou said.

"I know you both hate us but we didnt do anything wrong! I was with Miai in the kitchen last night since she hates dark, But I was just sitting there waiting for her. We both even carry her when she passes out in the kitchen!" Carmilla said as they jump off Ran's lap and run away from them and went in the forest located in the backyard.

They laugh when they arrive their and play to each other.

"Mia! I challenge you, if you ever got first in the top of the tree is the winner and the loser will... Uhmmm... Will take orders from the winner!"

"I accept... But let's be careful." Miai said as they positioned at the same tree and..

"Go!" And with that they climb the highest tree in the forest.