14

"Emma who's there?" A man with tan skin came out as his eyes twitches seeing his half brother at the door who's staring at him stoically. "What an unexpected visitor." He sarcastically said.

"Hello to you too, Izana." Mikey said making Izana click his tongue.

"Shinichiro! Youre GREAT brother is here!" Izana called as the said guy stumbled out from the living room looking at Mikey with eyes eyes.

"I'll get straight to the point. Ran, Rindou, and Sanzu saw my daugthers going here." Mikey said as they enter the house uninvited.

"Daughters? We have nieces?!" Shinichiro ask as Mikey just ignore him. "Oi Manjirou!"

"Where's Carmilla and Miai?" Mikey ask as he came face to face at Izana who's just staring coldly at him.

"We dont know someone with that name." Izana said coldly as Mikey glare at him. "And first of all Mikey... Youre trespassing."

"How could I be a tresspasser if this is my house too?"

"Old house. Your old house. Since youre living in luxury now and kill people then decided to forget about us." Izana stated coldly. Mikey was about to punch him when Shinichiro hold his fist hand as their older brother look at them with his stern eyes.

"Stop it Manjirou." Shinichiro sternly said making Mikey put his hand down. "Let's talk."

~•~
They all settled in the living room.

"So youre saying that Carmilla and Miai was your daugther?" Shinichiro ask as Mikey nodded. "The Kawata twins found them almost getting assaulted in the alley." With this newly found information, The seven men feel their blood boil making them grip at their pants. "They said that their mother died due to sickness and their father abandoned them. So you really abandoned them Mikey?"

Mikey look down and shook his head "It's not that I abandoned them Nii-san, I let them stay in my own mansion, give them food to eat, even a own bedroom to sleep in!" He defended as Shinichiro look at his younger brother.

"What about love Mikey?" This question make Mikey quite. "See... You didnt give them love and soon later you're going to see the consequences about your actions."

"Where are they?" He ask as Izana scoff and look at him.

"Why? So that you can give them cold shoulders again? Where's your family now huh?" Izana said as Mikey glare at him making him smirk widely.

"The daughter isn't mine so I kick them out." Well that's a lie since he makes them a servant.

Emma came out with a tray of tea and Mikey's favorite treat. She then put the tray in the table as Mikey's eyes immediately fell into the sweet snack. "You can get it.. its yours." Emma said and smile at him.

"Where's the girls?" Mikey ask as he pick the sweet dorayaki up and looks at Emma whol looks at Shinichiro then at Izana.

"They're at my room sleeping." Emma said shortly and Mikey was about to stand up but Izana held him down.

"Let them rest Mikey. They said they're tired of running away." Izana said as Mikey looks confuse.

"Running away from who?" Mikey ask as he sat back down.

"They said that they were chased by three wild dogs in the street." Shinichiro said making Ran, Rindou, and Sanzu cough a bit and look away.

"I already contacted their NEW GUARDIAN to pick them up." Izana said while waving his phone in the air while grinning at Mikey.

"New guardian? Who??" Mikey ask andnin cue Kawata twins came in along with Mitsuya, Hakkai, Draken, Yuzuha, Takemitchi, Hinata, Luna and Mana, and one other girl, Senju.

"We're here!" Smiley announced as he stopped and look at the familiar faces in the living room staring at them.

"Mikey?"

"Everyone..??"

~•~
After Mikey told them that he's the twins father and he's here to get them, Angry and Smiley understood that well.

"But in one condition Mikey.. let them visit us twice a week." Smiley said as Mikey nodded. "Now let us celebrate the twins birthday."

"Daddy?" Mikey then look at the source of voice and saw Carmilla and Miai looking at him. "Uncles?"

"My daugthers... Come here.." Mikey said softly making the twins look at eachother and slowly walk towards him. Mikey then hug the two making the twins surprise at his own actions. "Im sorry.... For what I have done..." He said making the twins gave in and hug him back.

"Are you going to take us away?" Miai ask as Mikey nodded with a soft smile. "But what about uncle smiley and uncle angry?"

"Mikey agreed to let you both visit us twice a week." Smiley said as Carmilla look at them.

"Are you all close?" She ask as Draken approach them and slang his arm around mikey with a grin.

"Yep! Your dad and your uncles is an old friends of ours!" He said making the twins grin at them.