17

Carmilla's face twisted into a disgust one when she saw Miai wearing the fancy uniform dress from the exclusive all school for girls.

"No way im going to wear that!" She exclaimed while crossing her arms and turning her head away from her father.

"You wouldn't know if you like it if youre not going to wear it." Mikey tiredly said as Carmilla look at him blankly and pointed at Miai who's face saying 'I dont like this.'

Mikey sigh and gesture Miai to change making her quickly dash in teir dressing room and change into her black rabbit onesie.

"Let's eat outside." Mikey suggested as Carmilla and Miai look at each other and nodded. "Go and change, i'll be waiting downstairs." With that he walk out in their room giving the girls some time to change.

Minutes later the girls came off dashing down in the stairs with happy giggles but Halt when they saw Angel in the corner of their eyes wiping a vase.

"Well, well, well, isnt the spoiled FAKE sister of mine." Carmilla started as they approach the working girl who scowled at them.

"What do you want now? Im busy." Angel started as Carmilla smirk and started to tousle Angel's blond hair.

"Meh nothing really... " She stated as Angel frowned and stepped back away from them. Angel then walk away cant even stand at Carmilla's bullying. "Be careful, Angel... We dont want you hurt."

"Stop Carmilla..." Miai warned as Carmilla pouted and bratly turned and then walk away. Miai look at Angel's retreating back and follow Carmilla where Mikey was.

~•~
Arriving at the restaurant Mikey booked, they settled in the table away from the prying eyes of people.

"Cara, Miai... Mind telling me what Lilith did to the both of you?" Mikey ask softly as the twins flinch and shook their heads making mikey sigh and nod. "Okay understood... But do tell me if you both are ready."

When the food arrive, they ate and shared some jokes and laughs and they went home.

"Dad..." Mikey look and saw Carmilla calling out to him.

"What is it?"

"I want to join a public school... Where its all simple.." She said and look at him. Mikey cant refuse and just nodded making Carmilla beamed and kiss his cheek then run towards their room.

~•~

It was already late at night and the twins were already sleeping peacefully in their comfy king size bed. The door creak open making Carmilla's eyes fluttered open but did she make an any movements?? No.

She hear a soft footstep walking towards their bed and a soft clanking of metals. She then felt the person shifted under their bed and pull Mia's secret box and open it and then toss the metal thing in there as the person quickly yet quitely scramble out.

Carmilla then sit up with a blank face and shook Miai wake.

"Mia, wake up.. some rats tried to set us up." Carmilla said as Miai just sat up sleepily and rub her eyes.

"What...?"

"Look at your secret box, I just saw Aura put something there." Carmilla said as Miai went to check her box and and saw 3 expensive Rolex watch there. Miai raise them up and look at Carmilla.

"Its Uncle Ran, Uncle Rindou, and Uncle Sanzu's watches, am I right?" Miai ask as Carmilla crawl towards her and inspect the watches and nodded."Seems like they're wanted to frame us."

"And you already knew what to do, Mia.."

"Of course Cara.."

~•~
While the twins were eating their cereal in peace, Sanzu came and shower them a bunch of morning kisses and started cooing at them.

"Were eatinggg~" Miai whined as Sanzu kisses her cheeks again and finally leave them alone. Then the others kiss them too as Ran and Rindou came with troubled look.

"Are you alright Uncles?" Carmilla ask as Ran smile at her and kiss her cheek along with Miai and Rindou did the same.

"Did you perhaps saw our watch sweetie?? Its gone." Ran ask as the twins shook their heads and discreetly look at Aura who's smirking at the corner.

"That you mention it... I never saw mine in the holder too." Sanzu thought out loud and they decided to look for it.

"Wait.. I saw Miai last night holding something shiny in her hand then she went to her room." Angel 'innocently' said outloud making the trio look at her then at Miai who's death glaring at Angel.

~•~
Sorry for not updating in such a loooooonnnnnngggggg time, I got busy in my studies and totally forgot that will happen next.

But i'll try my best to update more if I finished my exams!

Have a good day!

And thanks for reading!