Chapter 1 : The arrival

"...She will be the last one..."

"...I know..."

"...People are starting to notice. Times are different now. .."

"...She must be perfect then..."

"...She will be..."

....

"...You have to remember..."

....

"Blue eyes."

She couldn't feel the sunlight on her cheek, which was strange. Her room had a big window, and she loved waking up to the sun, or the sound of birds in the early morning. She opened her eyes slowly and yawned. She wasn't in her room. She was somewhere else. The walls were made of white tiles. The only furniture in the room was a bed and a table with a small lamp on top. But that wasn't what concerned her the most. There were no windows.

"Windows..." She whispered. She didn't remember being terrified of closed spaces before, but now she was.  She looked around her and noticed a camera in the left corner of the room. She looked down, noticing her clothing had been replaced by an ugly, white hospital gown. Her lips started to quiver, and her hands felt sweaty. Her breathing was getting heavier. She stood up from her bed. Her entire body hurt, like an uncomfortable soreness. She ran a hand threw her hair, and sighed. She felt a sting on her wrist and looked at it. The number '020' had been tattooed. It was still red, and fresh. She looked up at the camera and walked closer to it.

"Hello? Anybody there? Why am I here?" She asked. She looked over the door and tried twisting the door knob. It wasn't locked. She looked left to right, looking for anyone in the corridors. She was barefoot and could feel the cold tiles beneath her. She swallowed her saliva and took a few steps forward. She could hear some noise coming from the door all the way down. The corridor was eerie and all white. It looked like a hospital, but worst. She walked and reached the two doors. She raised herself to the tip of her toes and looked inside. She could see children playing with different toys. All of them had their hair buzzed, and wearing the same gown she was wearing.  She touched her hair again. It was still long. She was the only one who still had hair. She noticed someone was looking at her. A tall blond, who had a small smile. She got back to her feet immediately. Oh no. She looked from left to right again, to see if anyone else had seen her. The doors then opened in front of her. The tall blond was there.

"Hello. Come in." He said with a soft voice. She blinked a few times processing what was going on.  She took a few steps into the room, looking at the children. They were scattered around the room, maybe fifteen of them. He closed the door behind her.

"You finally decided to join us

"You finally decided to join us. Someone is a bit of a sleepyhead." He took a few steps closer and smiled. He was tall, way taller than her. Six foot two, minimum. She knew she wasn't short. He was only wearing white. He had blond, neatly placed hair. Bright blue eyes and broad shoulders.

"W-where am I?" She asked.

"I guess you are not still quite awake, huh?"

"I'm sorry, I don't understand. I'm- I am still in Washington? Why do I have a tattoo? The blond's eyes widen.

"You are home like  you've always been." He said with reassurance. It's almost as if, he was trying to tell her to keep quiet.

"No, I'm most definitely not home. Where am I?" She said. The blond did a small motion with his head, warning her a second time.  She frowned, about to ask more questions but stayed quiet.

"It's going to be okay," He said with a smile.

"Good morning children." A man said, walking in. Every child lined up in two rows, facing each other.  The tall blond walked away, to stand next to the door.

"Good morning Papa." They all said.

"How are we feeling today," He asked with a smile.

"Good Papa." They all replied.

"You might have noticed that you have a new sister. Her name is Twenty, I hope every single one of you will be kind to her. Everyone, greet number Twenty."

"Hello, sister." They all said in unison. She shivered. This whole ambiance was eerie.

"Number Twelve, Would you be so kind and open the door?."

"Yes, Papa." He replied.

"Please, follow me." He said. She looked over at the blond. He mouthed "go" and she followed the children. She was the last one to leave, and before she did, he grabbed her arm. She looked up, to meet his eyes. Bright blue eyes.

"It's going to be ok, just follow what he says." He whispered and she nodded. He was oddly comforting. She walked behind the children, carefully observing her surroundings. What this... home? She didn't even remember "home." But, just where was she?

******HI! Welcome to my book, thank you for reading. I hope you all liked this first chapter. This is very short, my usual chapters are longer. I would say this is very "boring" each chapter, it's simply to put you in the context of the character and setting. Every chapter will be titled, and the ones with smut will be identified. However, most chapters I guarantee will have some interesting parts.  She does have daddy issues after all hihi! <3 Enjoy!