Chapter 16: Fantasy *smut*

***Stargirl Interlude : Lana Del Rey, The Weeknd***

"Bring me to the tapes."

"Woah... Now? Uh... I can't. You need to give me some time to organize this a bit. Tonight, how about that? I'll make sure no guards are on duty, and I'll bring you to the tape room."

No guards. Perfect. She nodded.

"There is about a year of footage...We will need multiple nights to watch the entierity of it." She felt her heart drop. She didn't want to show her disapointment. "How long do you think it's going to take for me to learn...?"

"Not long, few days is enough."

In reality, that was just to buy her some time. He would never be able to learn. It's something you were born with, not taught. He was stupid enough to believe her.

"Are you sure...? Some students have been here for years and can barely make a light open..." He was hesitant. She needed to be more convincing.

"Yes, I am. Let's start now then," She replied. She then looked up to see the cameras has been closed. He took care of it.

"Oh... What do you need?" He asked.

"First to remove those cuffs, then bring me a can, the same as a coke one preferably." She said. He nodded, then reach down to remove the cuffs. He started by the ones on her ankles. His finger rubbing her skin made her feel strange. Touch in general made her feel uncomfortable. But not when it was Peter, strangely. She felt the release of pressure in her ankles and wrists. Red markings and bruising was visible around where the cuffs were previously.

"Ok, I'll go get that." He said, leaving the room. He came back a few minutes later. He had few cans in his hands.

"Place them on the table. We're going to start with grounding work, then we will try to shrink this," She said holding the can, than placing it on the table.

She couldn't break it. She frowned. She wasn't normal.
"Oh... Yeah, they put this thing in your neck..." Timothee said.

"What thing...?" She asked.

"I don't know, but it's in your neck, right near your ear somewhere." He explained. She reached to her neck, touching the device. It was buried beneath her skin. She could slightly move it around. It was the same device Peter had.

"You need to remove," She said. " I can't teach you anything with it,"

"But... It's inside of your skin," He replied,  confused.

"I know..." She sighed. The last time she removed Peter's was by using her powers, and it looked very painful. Without powers, she would most likely have to use a knife, and cut it out of her skin. "I'll have to cut it out..." She said.

"What? No! It's too dangerous... We'll need the help of a nurse or something," He sighed.

"We can't trust anyone for that," She snapped. "How about you do it?" She proposed.

"Me! No way!" He scoffed.

"Well say goodbye to your telekinesis dreams then," She shrugged.

"Ugh. Fine... But, you need to give me some time to learn where to cut and not hit any major veins!" He sighed. More time. She couldn't waste more time, she needed to get out of here. They agreed to let it go for now, until they were able to remove the device in her neck.

[...]

Few days past. She hadn't been able to reach Peter. He was standing in the distance, just like when she first saw him. He would quickly glanced at her few times, then look away. It frustrated her on another level. She craved his attention so badly. But all he could do was stand there. Stand from far, in silence, observing the other children, making sure they were behaving and getting their exercises done. Just like a teacher. But it wasn't like that. Right...?