Chapter 15: Billy

***Sweet: Cigarettes After Sex***

She sighed. Today, marked four weeks since Peter was gone. She felt like giving up. She opened the fridge door, and it was completely empty. She had been dreading this moment. She sighed. She had to walk there, then come back her arms full, since she couldn't drive. She had a shower, and style her long hair into a nice hairstyle. Her hair was back to being shiny and not tangled. She wore something pretty, and that really gave her a nice figure. She was able to lock the door behind her and started walking towards the groceries. It was about twenty-five minutes walking. She arrived at the grocery store shortly. She grabbed a basket and started going through the aisle.

"Well... Well. Isn't that the pretty Y-n..." A voice said. She turned around and looked up to see Billy.

"Oh... Hello Billy," She replied, looking away.

"Groceries uh... Are you like vegetarian or something? You only have like healthy shit in there." He said pointing at her basket. She giggled.

"No... Maybe...?" She replied. She saw him look at her lips. She turned her head away.

"Nothing wrong with that, I like healthy girls!" He laughed.

"Mmh," She replied, walking towards the frozen section. He was walking next to her.

"So uh... I have a party coming up, it's at Tina's place.. Don't need to know her... He walked in front of her. "You want to come? I'll come to pick you up," He said.

"Uh... It's really nice of you Billy... I'm just not really a party person." She said walking next to him and grabbing the last thing she needed: Eggos. She started walking towards the cash.

"It's in two weeks... For Halloween, you know?" He said.

"I see, I don't know yet," She replied while placing her things at the cashier. She only had a few things.

"It'll be 20," The woman at the cash said. She opened her shoulder bag, looking for her wallet.

"I got it," He said before giving her the bill. She couldn't say anything, he didn't give her the time. He grabbed her bags and started walking towards the exit. She was stunned.

"Well, you coming?" He said with a smirk, before turning around and walking away. She sighed and followed him outside the store.

"Where is your car?" He asked.

"Uh... I-I don't have one... You really didn't have to pay for me, but thanks. The house is kinda far from here, and it's getting a bit late, I need to start walking..." She said.

"I'll give you a ride then, you aren't far from my house." He proposed. She wanted to say yes so badly. She didn't want to walk again.

"Uh... Thank you so much, " She smiled. Billy nodded, a smirk imprinted on his lips.

"Here, she is... My beauty" He said while pointing at his car. He popped the trunk open and loaded her groceries inside of it. "Well get in the car, don,t just stand there," he laughed.

"Uh... Yeah right, sorry!" She replied with an awkward laugh. She opened the door and sat in the passenger seat. The car was neat but smelled like cigarettes and cologne. There was a bit of trash at the bottom of her feet, and condoms inside the cup holders. Gross. She closed the door, and fasten her seatbelt. He sat down and started the engine. Music started blasting out of his speakers. The music was loud and almost too intense for her. He backed up and drove away. He was a much more aggressive driver than Peter. He was fast, and abrupt in his turns. The drive have taken fifteen minutes took nine minutes.

"And we are here! He smiled. "Woah what's wrong... You look a bit pale."

"Uh... J-just not used to that kind of speed." She replied.