Chapter 17: Jealousy

***Running up That Hill:  Kate Bush***

"...Excuse me?" He said. His face was twisted in a frown. He was mad.

"uh... Timothee will do it?" She repeated.

"How?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"He just going to cut it out."

"Cut it out...? Why can't I do it?" He snapped.

"Well.... Don't you think it's kind of suspicious if we are trying to get out of here?" She replied. Why was he getting mad at her? She didn't like this. At all. He didn't reply. He stayed silent, staring at her. His jaw was clenched, and his fists were clenched.

"When?" He asked. He walked closer to her.

"I don't know yet, he says he needs to learn when to properly cut it," She replied. He nodded. "Once he does though... I'll get yours out...Like the last time," She said. He relaxed his fists and his shoulders.

"It's going to be quick, so you don't suffer yes?" He said.

"Let's hope it is," She sighed. He walked closer to her.

"That's not what I want to hear," He said.

"I... I don't know," She replied. He stayed silent. He caressed the side of her face.

"We won't be here for long, I promise you," He whispered "Be a good girl for now will you?" She nodded, and smiled. He kissed her forehead.

"Let's go, before anyone starts asking questions,"

[...]

It was getting late, and she walked back to her room. She laid down on her bed, and undressed herself. She looked at herself in the mirror. Visible purple and pink marks were on her breasts, and collarbones. She ran a finger on top of them, giving herself goosebumps. She laid down on her bed and shut her eyes. She could still feel his hands resting over her hips. She shook her head. The days were going to be more difficult if she was going to be fantasizing about Him all the time. The next few days were stagnant, and uneventful. Like any morning, she walked over to the Rainbow room, and sat in one of the couches. Him came in. They crossed each other's eyes. She looked down and closed her leg shut. She ignored the usual morning announcement, and kept to herself. She was assigned to do exercises with Timothee. She walked out of the rainbow room, into the corridors of the family. She noticed a new girl. She was beautiful, and seemed nice. She saw Him speaking with the new girl. He was smiling. She felt a knot in her stomach, and rage stuffing her throat. She swallowed her saliva, and kept on staring. This girl was obviously flirting with him. The girl was smiling, twirling around her hair. Her uniform was tight, showing her curves. Twenty clenched her fists. She walked by them, and she gave him a side eye.

"Stay away from her," she snarled while walking away, towards the room. She didn't look at him and especially not her. She didn't care about being a "secret", didn't give him the right to be disrespectful. She walked to her exercise room, and entered. Timothee was already inside.

"Hey!" He said with a smile.

"Hi," she replied sitting down.

"I have some news, I can bring you tonight." He said.  She nodded. "But for now, let's just finish this,"  She completed her exercises fairly quickly. She stood up, and walked towards the door.

"I'll come knock on your door once eveyrhing is clear okay?" He said.

"Yes,"

"See you later, Y/n," he said. Y/n....?