Chapter 7 : Unauthorized Pleasure

***Video Games: Lana Del Rey***

"You made it" She turned around and saw him.

"Yes," She said with a smile. He walked closer to her. 

"I am so proud of you," He said. "Now, we can speak in peace." She realized his button-up was half open. He walked towards his bed and sat down. "I have a card that will unlock every single door, even the one with double alarms on." He started to play with one of his buttons. She looked at his hands, while he was talking. His hands were so nice. Long fingers, with defined knuckles and veins. She couldn't focus.

"Come, " He said

"Come, " He said. She sat next to him. He was close to her. And she was on his bed.

"We will have to change a few things before. I want Eleven to escape with us. I know there are vents that are large enough for her to sneak out. We will take another way. It will be more dangerous, but at least she will be out of here." He said.

"But, we will be fine right...?" She said unsure.

"Nothing will happen to you Twenty. I'll protect you with my life."

"But... You need someone to protect you too." She said. He looked down. It seemed to have conflicted him. He did a small smile and looked at her. His eyes were twinkling.

"We will be ok. We will get out of here." He said.

"You said Eleven is coming with us... What bout Twelve?" She said.

"Twenty... That's very risky. It's risky enough with Eleven."

"I'm not leaving without him. He can't stay here. They will hurt him." She said looking down. She couldn't even think of Twelve receiving those electric shocks.

"Okay... He is coming with us then." She looked up and smiled.

"Thank you..." 

"Anything for you..." He caressed the side of her face. "I'll need a bit more time to plan. I'll warn you a week in advance. Then we will be out of here... We will go anywhere we want." He looked at his wrist and then sighed. "It's getting late, it's already 12:30. You'll need to leave before they do the night check-up to make sure everyone is in their rooms. They start at 1:00. "

"I didn't know they did that."

"Yes, unfortunately." He said. She stood up.

"I'll see you tomorrow then," she said and took a few steps towards the door.

"Wait." He said. She turned around, facing him. He stood up and walked closer to him. She looked up, to look him in the eyes. His height was so intimidating. She noticed his pupils were dilated. Something changed. He felt..Different. He reached for her neck.

She reached for his wrist, holding it

"You did so well...You are such a good girl..." He whispered. He leaned in and she closed her eyes. She felt his lips were only a few millimeters away from hers. He closed the gap, and their lips touched. A weight was released from her shoulders. She waited so long for this. He moved his lips, and she moved hers. He made her take a few steps until her back was against the wall. His other arm reached under her crewneck. She felt his hands on her bare skin for the first time. He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him. His long fingers were holding on tight, slightly touching her ribs. She felt shivers on her arms and thighs. 

She timidly reached underneath his button-up and caressed his chest. It seemed he felt the same way about her touch because once her fingers came in contact with him, he grunted. She felt a throbbing sensation between her legs. She wanted more. More touch, more sounds coming from his mouth, and more pleasure. His grip around her neck got tighter and she gasps. He turned her head to the side, and he left a trail of kisses on her jaw, going down to her neck. She exhaled, biting her lip and resting her head against the wall. She felt him nibbling, kissing, and running his tongue alongside her neck. He reached her collarbones, and she whimpered. She caressed his chest and ran a finger alongside his V-line. She reached for his belt, and slowly unclasped it. He stopped, and stood back up, pressing his forehead against hers.

"I tell you when to undress me..." He whispered. She nodded. He kissed her lips. She kissed him back. His hand that was previously on her neck slowly went down to her back. He caressed the skin on her lower back. His hands went lower, a bit inside her pants but then he stopped, breathing heavily. He pulled away, taking a few steps away from her and running a hand through his hair.

"You make it so difficult for me princess..." He threw his head back and bit his lower lip. She looked down. Why was he stopping? She wanted more. He came back closer to her and pulled her into an embrace. She looked up at him and frowned. 

"I know beautiful... But, not here. Once we are out." She nodded and rested her head against his chest. He caressed the top of her head. She was embarrassed at how much she wanted him. She had no recollection of doing anything of a sort before, but then again, she didn't remember a thing from her past. He lifted her chin, making her look into his eyes.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Hmm?" He said before kissing her forehead. She smiled and nodded. She felt so submissive. 

"See you tomorrow." She said opening the door. He carefully watched her walk away. She gradually opened the three cameras, and the doors separating the people working at the facility and the children. She opened the last two cameras and then made her way toward her bedroom. She walked into her room and shook her head. He drove her crazy. She touched her neck, where his hand was previously. She closed her eyes and felt shivers down her arms. She felt the same throbbing feeling in between her legs. She decided to take a shower to rinse away the thoughts. She was one of the lucky ones to own a private bathroom in her room. The hot water was running down her body, against her skin. She wished he was there with her. Behind her, whispering words in her ear or kissing her neck. He truly had her under his total control.

"Once we are out of this place..." She repeated. That couldn't come any sooner. How was she supposed to face him tomorrow after this? This secret was becoming harder and harder to conceal.