Chapter 10 : The Unforgiven *smut*

***Ultraviolence: Lana Del Rey***

It looked like an office. He went in and started looking through the furniture and drawers. She stood there, confused.

"This is Brenner's office. We need to change... In something cleaner," He said before starting to unbutton his shirt. She swallowed her saliva and looked away. Why did she find him attractive, even though he still had stains of blood on his neck and forehead...? She had issues.... "Look into this one, it has your clothing from before." He said while pointing at one of the drawers. She nodded and walked towards the furniture. The number 020 was labeled over it. From the corner of her eye, she saw him remove his pants. She quickly looked away and opened the drawer. There was a folder there, and she opened it. The first page read two words.

"....Y-n... Y-l-n...?" Her name. That was her real name. She didn't have time to go through it. She took out the plastic bags and carefully opened them. A simple outfit was there, with underwear. She removed everything from the drawer and walked towards a table to place everything down. She turned around, to make sure he wasn't looking and removed her crewneck. She felt cold air brushing against her skin, and quickly put on the t-shirt. It was form-fitting but comfortable. She turned to look at him, and he was looking at her. Probably waiting for her to change so they could hurry out of this place. Her cheeks became red.

"Can you... Turn around for a moment... Please.." She asked.  He laughed and then turned around. She carefully slid down her joggings off her legs. She squeezed her legs in her old pants and changed her shoes. The pants were not as comfortable as the joggings, but she wasn't going to complain. She then around and was ready to leave.

"Ready!" She said and then he turned around. He looked at her, up and down, then back to her eyes. She then noticed a mirror was hanging on the wall, to the right of the desk. She blushed. But he wouldn't look... Right.?

"Let's go then." He said with a smile and walked towards the door. Even with the alarm screaming in the background, and the probably thousands of officers on their way to the facility, she was happy. Happy to be with him. They went up more stairs, came across more dead bodies, and then opened the door for the exit.

She felt a cold breeze. She shivered. The leaves were turning yellow and brown. The air was slightly humid and smelled like fresh rain. Her favorite smell. He was looking around as well. It had been a long time since he'd been outside.

"I know somewhere we can stay for a bit. We need to find Eleven and Twelve." He said. They started marching in the woods, avoiding roads for a few kilometers. They looked for the two children, but without success. She was worried. "They will be okay. Don't worry. They might have gone to the second meeting place. We can't stay outside for  longer." She nodded. They started walking and arrived in front of a convenience store. People. That was strange.

"Don't stare,  just look forward and just keep going," He said and reached to hold her hand. She nodded. They walked for a few kilometers. They finally reached a suburb. A group of three kids biked by them. Some women were outside, arranging their gardens. Most of the houses had pumpkins on their front porch. Some were decorated for Halloween. They walked a few streets, and then stopped in front of a Victorian manor. She frowned. That was the biggest house in the entire neighborhood. He walked in the driveway and up the stairs. He twisted the doorknob, and the door opened.

"Come on in." He smiled. She walked into the house and looked up. The ceilings were high, and the windows brought in gorgeous natural lighting. The house was a bit dusty, but everything was left untouched and in perfect condition. "Anyone home? He asked. He removed his shoes and took a few steps into the house. She removed her shoes as well, mimicking him.