Chapter 13 : Saliva *Smut*

***Doin' Time : Lana Del Rey***

She sighed. She couldn't hear was the three boys were talking about, nor the music anymore. Her ears were ringing, and she closed her eyes. Her head was spinning. Then the car stopped. The music stopped. She heard the door open, then closed. She opened the door and walked outside. They were back in that junkyard. You killed someone, you're just like him now. She saw an image of One in his white uniform again, covered in blood. She remembered his bloodshot eyes. You're just like him.  She shook her head. It was necessary. It was necessary to kill. They were going to hurt them anyway.

"Holy--holy shit!!. Dustin said. "Did you see what she did to the van??"

"No Dustin we missed it." Mike replied.

"I mean.. That was.." Dustin said.

"Awesome! T-that was awesome," Lucas said while looking at Y-n then back to Eleven. He walked up to Eleven.

"Hey... Everything I said about you being a traitor and stuff...I was wrong. I'm sorry. " Y-n smiled.

"Friends... Friends don't lie, I'm sorry too " Eleven said.

"Me too," Mike said. He then reached his hand over, waiting for Lucas to shake it. Lucas did, and they both smiled.

     [...]

Lucas took three sticks and placed them in the form of a messy triangle.

"This is Randolph Road, right here." He pointed. "The fence starts here and goes all the way around. This is the lab right there. The gate's gotta be in there somewhere. It's gotta be." Lucas concluded.

"Well, who owns Hawkins Lab?" Dustin asked. Y-n and Peter looked at each other. Maybe it was time to say something?

"Well, the sign says "Department of Energy."

"Department of Energy? What do you think that means?" Dustin asked.

"It means government. Military." Mike sighed.

"Then why does it say Energy?" Dustin asked.

"Just-just trust me all right? It's military, my dad's told me before."

"Mike's right. There's soldiers out front." Lucas said.

"Do they... make like lightbulbs or something?" Dustin asked, still confused.

"No weapons. To fight the Russians and commies and stuff." Mike said.

"Weapons." Lucas repeated. Dustin gasped

"Oh, Jesus, this is bad."

"As long as me, Y-n and Eleven are here, we will be alright." Peter said.

"This is still really bad. The place is like a fortress." Lucas said.

"Well, what do we do?" Dustin said.

"I don't know, we can't go home. We're fugitives now!" Mike replied. The sound of a helicopter flying was approaching in the distance.

"Oh... Guys...Do you hear that?" Dustin said. A black helicopter was flying over the woods right next to them.

"In the bus! Let's go!" Peter said. They ran inside, crouching down, and hiding in between the seats. The helicopter flew over their heads, and slowly went away.

"What do we do know?" Dustin said.

"Dustin! We don't know!" Lucas sighed. Then one of the walkie went on.