𝐎𝐍𝐄┊𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚅𝙴

𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃

𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂
𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺 𝟭𝟮:𝟭𝟯

𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝟭𝟮:𝟭𝟯

"𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄 it has three bedrooms and a four and a half bathrooms" kentrell spoke pointing to the apartment that was displayed on the Macbook screen. 

"oouu and it has a pool" nau'jour added as he looked over kentrell shoulder chewing loudly in kentrell's ear.

As a mugged formed on kentrell face a small smile gree onto nau'jour' face.

"fuck is you in my ear smacking fa, being annoying as shit I ought to smack the shit outta you" kentrell said mumbling the last half.

Nau'jour busted out laughing making kentrell turn over to him only to mug him even harder.

the mug on his face slowly dissolving as he watched nau'jour laugh he couldn't help but smile.

the two had been bestfriend's for the past seven years, they did everything and went through everything together.

The two even lost their virginity's together at the same party, in the rooms beside each other. 

kentrell meet nau'jour in the tenth grade, he was very antisocial, he didn't like many people and he definitely didn't like being around a lot of people.

But somehow nau'jour found a way to bring him out of that small shell he was in.

"you like this one better than the other one we saw" nau'jour asked, kentrell only nodded