𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍┊ 𝙰𝙿𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝙸𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐔𝐏 from his bed beginning to make his way towards his connected bathroom.

He hadn't heard from Von since the day of the prank, Which was two days ago.

Kentrell had woke up that night and Von had already been gone, he called him a few times but he didn't answer.

He wasn't one to beg for attention so he just stopped, he knew Von would come around sometime soon. At least he hope he would.

Turning the sink water on he grabbed his green toothbrush, he placed it under the water.

Placing a blob of toothpaste onto his toothbrush he began to brush his teeth.

"KENTRELL" He heard Nau'jour yell loudly, rolling his eyes, he set the toothbrush on the sink before walking out of the bathroom.

Walking into his room, he seen Nau'jour walk in with a huge bouquet of red roses, white magnolias, and Red Anemones.

Kentrell slightly smiled, "you had a bouquet sitting in front of the door, there's a few more in the kitchen I won't bring allat' shit in here" Nau'jour informed Kentrell.

Kentrell chuckled grabbing the huge bouquet from nau'jour, he waddled towards his dresser before placing the bouquet down.

Seeing the small white piece of paper sticking out, noticing it was a card he lightly grabbed it.

He unfolded the card beginning to read the small paragraph that was printed onto the paper.

Dear, kentrell

I apologize for disappearing on you while I was struggling with certain issues. I also regret any actions I may have taken in the past, present, or future that may have damaged you.

Knowing how much you adore these particular flowers, I sent you this bouquet as a kind of apology. If you don't mind, I'd also like to take you out for the evening.

- sincerely, dayvon

Kentrell slightly squinted his eyes, not understanding exactly what Von had done to him other than the prank.