𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘┊ "𝙸𝙼 𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙻𝙻"

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐍𝐀𝐔'𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺 sᴀᴍᴇ ᴅᴀʏ

𝐍𝐀𝐔'𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑
𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
sᴀᴍᴇ ᴅᴀʏ

𝐍𝐀𝐔'𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 his and kentrell's shared apartment, he was instantly confused on why the door was wide open.

Looking down he seen a trail of blood going into kentrell's room, his heart begun to pump rapidly as he followed the trail.

Sitting the bag of wing stop onto their island, he paused taking a deep breath saying a quick prayer inside his head.

Hoping his best friend was totally okay and this was just a foul prank, picking up his speed he made his way into kentrell's room.

Slowly opening the door he was met with kentrell laying on the floor his eyes closed, blood leaking variously from his stomach.

A panicking Nau'jour quickly ran to kentrell side, not carings bout the blood staining his pants or shoes.

"fuck trell c'mon wake up for me best" Jour muttered, as tears pricked his eyes.

Grabbing both of the smaller males arms, he wrapped them around his neck before using all of his strength attempting to pick kentrell up.

It took a few tries but eventually he got the male up, "I fuckin hate niggas" Jour mumbled his voice trembling.

He had a small idea of whom he thought it was but he wasn't going to just blame the person just yet.

Holding onto kentrell tightly, he walked out their apartment not caring about the door being wide open.

The only thing that was on his mind in this exact moment was getting kentrell to the hospital, sighing he knew he was going to have to knock on Von's door.