𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍┊?

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆

𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆

𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍 kentrell's chest as the smaller male played with his dread's, it was quiet in the room.

Neither of them speaking, they didn't have much to say due to them just now waking up.

Von hadn't felt sick any more, surprisingly it felt like it was a small 24 hour bug, which it wasn't.

Kentrell was slowly falling back to sleep, while Dayvon was stuck in his thoughts unfortunately.

He so badly wanted to tell kentrell the things he had done but he didn't want the smaller to leave him.

Even thought they weren't officially dating, well in dayvon's eyes they weren't, he called it just dry flirting.

While in kentrell mind they were together, when Von had asked him to be his, he thought that was Von making it official, well that's what Von thought he thought.

Dayvon knew he had to speak to kentrell about he had done, the smaller was going to feel as if he wasted his time.

Months of his time wasted on a person whom didn't feel the same about him, well he felt the same.

Just didn't give the same energy he was receiving, "whatchu' thinkin bout" kentrell asked, his voice raspy being to him just waken up.

"nothin, just bout you" Dayvon mumbled, semi lying.

He wasn't completely lying, he was thinking about kentrell but he was more so thinking about how the male was going to react when he told him.