𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍┊'𝙵𝙰𝙸𝚁 𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴'

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 and ready to go, kentrell had an small attitude at the moment but everyone decided to ignore it.

His friends knew that he only wanted attention and for them to act as if they cared about him having an attitude.

He still had a banging headache from the hangover so it lead to him having a huge attitude with everyone.

"how we splitting up"nau'jour asked as he stuffed his phone into his back pocket.

"I'll ride with Von" jayda said quickly making everyone snap they head towards her except kentrell.

Von looked over at kentrell who stood on the stairs looking down at his nails, he was tryna see if kentrell approved or not.

Though the two weren't exactly dating he felt as if they were making their way there and it would be disrespectful to ride females around in his car like that.

Kentrell looked up at Von before slightly mugging the male, he didn't like that the fact it took him a minute to respond to jayda.

"nah li folks I had already told Trell he was ridin' with me" Von spoke before licking over his plump lips.

Kentrell fought the urge to smile wanting to keep the mug on his face for attention.

jayda only nodded embarrassingly, she knew the two were talking but she didn't think it was serious, so she thought it was okay to finally make her move.