𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄┊𝙶𝙰𝚈 ?

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺 𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮

"𝐈𝐅 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍 break out ian posting that video" kentrell mumbled to himself before quickly sending the video to his manager Montana so he could edit it.

throwing his phone onto his bed sighing, he was somewhat stressed about the very long busy day that he had ahead of him.

he had a photoshoot that he had to be at in a hour, another one he had to be at around one , two interviews around five and six, lastly he had a hosting later on tonight around ten.

luckily the hosting was in Vegas so afterwards he could come home to his bed.

he was also a little worried about the costume nau'jour was going to pick out for their Halloween party that they decided to have.

sighing he turned on his heels walking over towards his walk in closet, he began looking around for something that was comfortable.

grabbing his white chrome heart hoodie and a pair of black Nike sweatpants, he had already took a shower due to having to promote some soap company on Instagram.

he walked out of the closet beginning to undress himself , as he stepped out of his shorts he heard his phone ring making him smack his lips.

patting around feeling for his phone, once he found it his eyes glanced at the top of the screen reading it

"𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙢𝙚💚"
✔️𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓                ✖️𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄