𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍┊ 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝙶??

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 car window, his mind all over the place.

He was in Nardo's car along with Nardo and nau'jour, the trio was on the way to the clinic.

Kentrell was simply okay but the way his feet were constantly swelling begun to scare him, so he ended up making a doctors appointment to make sure he was okay.

He had also looked up what the swelling could be, which Google told him it could be a blood clot, heart disease, fluid spilling from his veins and other things.

Which also scared him into making the doctors appointment, he knew all them things were high risk of death.

they had pulled into the clinic parking lot, kentrell started to become more nervous then he already was.

He felt his anxiety begin to rise, he hated the doctor's they always told you something bad, it was a rare chance you heard good news from them.

"you good back there" Jour spoke up, kentrell looked over towards the two whom was already staring at the smaller male in the backseat.

Kentrell simply nodded, the two could tell kentrell was nervous they could see it in his face along with his body language.

"you sure?'" Nardo asked lowly, he wanted to make sure kentrell was a hundred percent okay with this before they went in.

Kentrell nodded once more, the two nodded back turning back around, Nardo pulled into an empty parking space.

Which wasn't far from the building, which would be good for kentrell due to all the swelling that had been happening.