𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍┊𝚃𝙾𝙾 𝙵𝙰𝚁

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺 𝘼 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝘼 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

"𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 so cute on me" nau'jour said making kentrell shake his head as he folded their clothes.

nau'jour currently wanted to go get an tongue piercing since he had seen a tik tok of a vibrating tongue ring.

"do whatever you want nau'jour your grown" kentrell said pausing once he came across a pair of Von's boxers "snatchies" he mumbled to himself.

"I hope he wake up and catch you stealing his underwear" nau'jour mumbled turning around sassily stomping his way out of kentrell's room.

"stop being loud if you wake him up ima fuck you up" kentrell semi yelled, nothing was wrong von other than he had been in the studio extra time lately.

Which caused him to get little to no rest which all equaled to him being extra cranky for no reason.

he finished folding up the clothes putting his clothes in his clothes in the drawers along with Vons in his top three.

grabbing the bassinet he walked out of his room shutting the door lightly behind him self.

walking across the apartment over towards nau'jours room, he thought about busting in but he wasn't sure if nau'jour had durk over or not.

knocking lightly on his door he heard a loud groan before small foot steps, the door open revealing an irritated nau'jour.

"fuck you mad fa'" kentrell asked furrowing his eyebrows, nau'jour only looked at him then jerked his head backwards continuou-sly as if he was trying to point at something.

kentrell scrunched up his face confused which only made nau'jour do it a bit faster.

kentrell looked behind him only to see durk laying on the bed with only his jeans and socks on.

"yo li ass fast you was just bothering me about a p- never mind here yo clothes" kentrell said handing jour his clothes before turning around.

he didn't understand why they couldn't go to Durk's apartment to be nasty, instead they wanted to do it in the home they shared.