𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 ┊ 𝚅𝙸𝚂𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐍𝐀𝐔'𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺 𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝐍𝐀𝐔'𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑
𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝐍𝐀𝐔'𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐓 in an waiting room chair, his legs against his chest while his head leaned back onto the wall.

His eyes were extremely puffy along with red at the moment, he had been crying all night.

No doctor has yet to come out and inform him about kentrell, so he was very worried he didn't know if kentrell was okay or not.

And just that thought alone was eating him up, the thought of the male that he spent his whole life and did everything with could possibly die .

It didn't sit right with him at all, it was eating him alive. It also didn't sit right that Dayvon has yet made his way up to the hospital to check on kentrell.

He didn't even text nau'jour to make sure the smaller was okay and nau'jour was a hundred percent sure that durk had told him about everything that was going on.

So him not showing up was only making the hole he had dug deeper.

"Family of Gaulden" a young brownskin women with light pink scrubs on yelled causing nau'jour to shoot up from the chair.

He quickly made his way towards the women not caring about none of the soreness he felt in his body.

"Family of gaulden ? what are you to him?" She asked with a small smile on her face causing nau'jour to smile a bit.

Something about the women's smile was very comforting and warming to him, so he felt comfortable and that kentrell was okay.

"im his brother" Jour replied lowly, the women nodded grabbing her pen from her shirt pocket quickly jotting something down across the paper.