𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄┊𝙺𝙴𝙽'𝚂 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙿𝚃 𝟸

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 were pulled back, and the sun shone squarely in his face, causing Dayvon to groan.

Slowly peaking his eyes open, he seen three figures standing directly in front of the huge window.

He couldn't make out the figures due to his vision still being blurry.

"GET THE FUCK UP" the trio loudly yelled, startling Kentrell Out of his sleep.

Dayvon fully opened his eyes, rubbing them with the back of his hand so he would wake up fully.

Looking up he seen Ben , Durk and Lontrell standing in front of the window with huge smile's upon their faces.

He kissed his teeth as a mug formed on his face "Finna beat the fuck outta y'all on folks nem' grave" he mumbled lowly, but loud enough for them to hear.

Hearing small laughs, his mug got even deeper, he didn't like how they thought he was joking when he was very serious.

"If i had clothes on, I woulda beat y'all the fuck up" Von mumbled closing his eyes once more.

"Y'all ain't got clothes on" lontrell asked raising his eyebrows "y'all nasty"

"Can y'all get the fuck out" kentrell semi yelled , startling everyone due to them not knowing the younger was awake.

The trio kissed they teeth before leaving the two alone as they slowly left the couple's hotel room.

Once kentrell heard the door shut, he lifted his head from dayvon's chest before pushing the covers off.

He yawned and got out of bed, stretching his arms out putting a small arch in his back.

Dayvon watched the smaller move around nakedly, "where you goin" Dayvon asked.

Kentrell turned back towards Dayvon, looking down at him. "I gotta pee" He mumbled.

Dayvon nodded, pushing the cover off of him, standing up from the bed he began to follow behind kentrell to the bathroom.

The two walked into the humongous bathroom, kentrell turned on the lights.

which lit up around the mirror, Under the sink and in the four cracks of the bathroom walls. 

walking over towards the toilet with dayvon following behind him, he sat onto the toilet.

"Spread yo legs some princess" dayvon mumbled, making kentrell furrow his eyebrows but do as told.

"for what" kentrell asked scrunching up his face, while looking up at dayvon.

Dayvon kissed his teeth, tilting his head "just do it" he mumbled, kentrell squinted his eyes before doing as told.

Dayvon grabbed onto his member before aiming into the toilet, Dayvon smiled as he watched the two pee begin to stream together.

once done, kentrell let dayvon wipe himself first before he then wiped himself with the wet wipes he had brought.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ how y'all feel bout this chapter ?hope y'all enjoyed this 💚

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ
how y'all feel bout this chapter ?
hope y'all enjoyed this 💚.
𝟲𝟬+ 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲