𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ┊ "𝙰𝚆 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺"

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 his bed looking down at the blunt, as he rolled it in between his fingers.

As each day went by the guilt on the inside only gotten worse, it was eating him inside out.

He no longer could take the way he was feeling, he had been thinking about how he was going to tell kentrell.

About the women whom he was seeing here and there, it wasn't frequently but it was way more than enough times.

He hadn't fucked the women, he just would let her suck him off from time to time.

He knew kentrell would be mad about that but who the person was, would only make kentrell ten times angrier than he was going to be.

He wanted to talk to durk about it but he knew the male was only going to lecture him about how he shoulda' never even bothered kentrell if he wasn't going to change his ways.

And that was something he didn't want to hear at all, so he had been sitting in his room for the past few days letting the guilt eat him alive.

He thought of going to therapy but decided against it, it would be the same experience as him talking to durk.

He knew him and kentrell didn't technically date but he did flirt and treat the smaller as if they were together.

He also knew if kentrell was to go mess around with other people, he would be sick to his stomach and never talk to the younger male anymore.