𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑┊"𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙼"

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺 𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐋𝐘 as the bright light from his window shined into his dark colored room.

his phone continued to buzz constantly, it had been ringing all morning, he been trying to ignore it.

but for some reason the more he ignored it the louder he began to get, his still closed he began patting around trying to find his phone.

his fingers brushing against the chunk of metal he grabbed it, gliding his fingers against it not caring who it was.

putting the phone to his ear he blew a breath before speaking "hello" he said with irritation laced in his voice.

"dayvon" he heard Asian voice, it was shaky as if she had been crying.

he hummed waiting for her to respond patiently.

"you cheating on me?.... With a dude" she asked dayvon face slowly formed into a mug

" the fuck you talkin bout" he asked opening his eyes slowly.

"that shit that's all over the shade room von, you had that nigga smiling all big while you whispering in his ear" she said raising her voice a little.

"you out here embarrassing me touching all up on another , a men at that you got mutha fuckas lookin at me crazy"

he rant went on and on and on von didn't hear any of it he had been zoning her out the whole time.