Wildly Inappropriate

~Inessa~

"Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are!" I sang loudly as I skipped into dance behind Yoni

"Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are!" I sang loudly as I skipped into dance behind Yoni. "Несси, заткнись!" (Nessie, shut up) Yoni yelled. "Up above the world so high!" I yelled over her. "You've been singing that stupid song all day!" Yoni complained.

"M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E it's the Mickey Mouse Club House! Come inside it's fun inside!" I shout. "Okay Nessie, enough please," Мама said. "But Мама!" I whined. "Now please," she said. I frowned and rolled my eyes.

•••

"Phoenix was rough, you guys got your butts kicked," Miss Abby said. I knew she'd be disappointed. "Here in Pittsburgh you have won everything," she continued, "but it's clearly a different story when you get on a plane and fly across the country." I turned her out for the most part until she got to pyramid. I wasn't dancing last week so she shouldn't be scolding me.

Alyona
Maddie Paige Chloe
Brooke Nia Inessa Mackenzie

I was on the last row right before Mackenzie. Some of the moms smiled when they saw me on the bottom. I don't know why though. I didn't dance, of course I'm on the last row. Anything else would be weird.

(Inessa Interview: "I'm not mad about being on the bottom row because I didn't dance. I just hope I get to dance this week.")

Ms. Abby then went to explain the group dance, Electricity, that I wouldn't be in. No fair! Maddie was front and center for the beginning. It would change though.

"Four solos will be competing!" Abby said, "Maddie you'll be doing one of your solos, Chloe you'll be doing one of your solos, Yoni will be doing one of hers, and... Nessie you'll be doing yours," she said. I smiled turning towards Мама and Yoni. I love solos! I hope it's hip hop.

I looked back towards Abby only to notice Melissa frowning. Why is she mad, Maddie has a solo? I gave Yoni a questioning look, but she just squeezed my hand and shook her head, gesturing for me to turn back to Abby.

(Valeria Interview: "Melissa hates me and always will, but she better back up because I'm not letting her fuck with my kids!")

(Alyona Interveiw: "Nessie saw Melissa frown when she got a solo and that's just not fair because she deserves that solo, even if Mackenzie didn't get one. Besides, Mackenzie is still dancing in the group dance even though Nessie isn't.")

•••

"Here we are, sitting here like a bunch of jackasses," Christi said once we sat down. I was sitting down next to Мама in dance jail once again because I'm not in the group dance. "What's a jackass?" I ask Мама. "Nothing Младенец," (baby) she said glaring at Christi. "Okay," I said leaning my head on her lap.