Bullets and Ballet

~Alyona~

"Say goodbye to the blonde," I said on my live

"Say goodbye to the blonde," I said on my live. "You're gonna be a red head, that's gonna be so funny," Nessie said. "Hey, you said I'd make a good red head yesterday when Rowan was here," I pouted. Nessie kissed my cheek to get me to stop and I rolled my eyes. "You'll make a great red head," Мама assured me, "your sister is just teasing you." I bit my lip. I was a bit nervous about dying my hair, but I had to do it for the movie.

"You know it's not too late to back out," Mom informed me, "we can go buy a red wig, no one will think any less of you." I shook my head, "I wanna do it, besides the dye will wash out soon enough," I shrugged. "That's true," she said, "I just don't want you to do anything you're uncomfortable with." I nodded, "I'm ready," I said, "I'm ready to complete the last step in my Freya Pedersen transformation."

Last week my mom told me that I got the lead role, Freya Pedersen, in the movie Book of Secrets. Freya is an orphan girl who's parents and grandparents were fairy tale characters. I was excited to play my part. Especially because Gavin Casalegno, Rowan Blanchard, and G Hannelius are my costars.

"Rowan and I were talking yesterday about it," I told mom. "I know, I heard you guys, it's all you two could talk about during dinner," she laughed. "Well I'm just excited to do a movie with her," I explained. "And she's excited to do one with you, and I'm sure Gavin and Genevieve are just as excited," she told me.

Soon enough the stylist finished my hair and I was free to examine it. "What do you think Лучик?" Mom asked. "I like it," I said, "do you think Abby's gonna like it?" Mom smiled, "She'll definitely be surprised by it," she told me. "But will she like it?" I asked. "I don't see why she wouldn't," Mom told me, "cmon Nessie."

•••

"Oh my goodness!" Abby gasped as we walked in. All the cameras turned towards me. "Hi Abby," I chirped. "You dyed your hair," she said hugging me, "no more blondie." I laughed. "It's for her movie Ab, they wanted a red head," Mom explained. "I'm going to change it back after," I told Abby. "Oh, are you?" She asked. I nodded.

"So Markova, any other surprises for me?" She asked mom. "They wouldn't be surprises if I told you," she laughed leading us to the dressing room. I was thrown into a hug by Chloe and Paige who assured me that we were still twinnies despite my hair color. The moms commented on how great it looked and then it was pyramid time.

Abby first expressed her feelings about Texas. "Now this week we are going to Hollywood Vibe right here in Pittsburgh," Abby announces, "I wanna see 100% from every single one of you, remember we're in our backyard, you have a target on your back and so do I." I almost smiled about it being in Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh competitions are the best, everyone loves them, but especially the moms and Brooke because it means she can hang out with her non dance friends on Sunday.