Abbygeddon

~Alyona~

"I don't wanna go to New York," Nessie whined, "I wanna stay here with you

"I don't wanna go to New York," Nessie whined, "I wanna stay here with you." Mom laughed and stroked her hair. "You will have time for that after you finish in New York, I mean, this is the chance of a life time Маленькая бабочка," (little butterfly) Mom explained. "So is everything else," I muttered with an eye roll. "What was that?" She asked me. "Nothing," I said. "Good," she smiled, "because I didn't raise my girls to be ungrateful, now go get ready for New York." I sighed, kissed her cheek, and left with Nessie to finish packing.

•••

After we get to New York, we went straight to the studio where the pyramid was being set up. The pyramid wasn't as bad as I thought it would be besides Paige on the bottom for her phone.

Inessa
Aly Maddie Brooke
Nia Chloe Mackenzie Paige

Right after the pyramid Abby goes over this week which means we had a ballet combo to do. Also we were competing in New Jersey after the audition.

(Alyona Interview: "Everyone else is freaking out because we're competing after an audition, but I don't see why because Ness and I do it all the time.")

"Now this week is a big week, Chloe, Aly, Nessie, Maddie, and Nia you will be doing solos in addition to the group dance, we'll be doing a trio with Chloe, Aly, and Paige, and Nessie will be doing a duet, everyone spread apart let's go," Abby announced. Who's Nessie's duet partner? "Who's my duet with?" Nessie asked raising her hand. "Это сюрпризы," (that's a surprise) Abby said. We all booed at that.
•••

(Abby Interview: "We don't focus a lot on ballet training with this team so we have to whip em into shape. Lucky for me, I have a secret weapon that should be walking through those doors in about 30 seconds.")

"Gabby!" Nessie and I squealed as we saw our cousin. "Hello my little birdies!" Gabby greeted as she engulfed us in her hugs. "Carry us!" Nessie cheered. Gabby lifted both of us up causing the mothers to laugh. "Girls this is Gabriella Sokolova, a dancer at both the New York Ballet Company and The Joffrey Ballet Company," Abby introduced. The girls gasped.

"Габриэлла, моя Львица," (Gabriella, my lioness) Babushka cooed as she came into the studio, "why you not tell me you're coming?" "Oooh, Gab's in trouble," Nessie and I teased. "Don't tease your cousin, it was my fault she didn't tell anyone," Abby said. "We wanted it to be a... SURPRISE!" Gabby screamed the last word in Ness and I's ears. "Nessie, meet your duet partner," Abby announces. "Yes!" She cheered giving Gabby a huge hug. "No fair," I whined. "You got her last time," Babushka told me, "It's Nessa's time now." "Haha ha haha I got Gabby!" Nessie teased as she did grande jetes around the studio.