The Hugo Premiere

~Nessie~

"Nessie!" "Sandy!" I squealed running up to him

"Nessie!" "Sandy!" I squealed running up to him. "Surprise!" Mommy, Nik, Babushka, and Aly shouted. "Oh look at   you in your red little coat," Annika cooed. "She has an interview as soon as we land," Mommy explained. "Мама, Сэнди тоже может прийти?" (Mom, Sandy can come too?) I asked. "Only for your stand alones and only some of them," she answered, "Jayda wants her to do an interview by herself this weekend."

Paparazzis were starting to crowd us as we had our little meeting and Mommy chose to start walking again. "Can I sit next to Sandy?" I asked Mommy. "Yes, but Aly has to sit with you guys," she answered. "Валерия, есть репортеры," (Valeria there's reporters) Babushka warned. "We'll get through security and avoid them," Mom said.

•••

"You didn't forget the costumes, did you?" Mom asked Annika. "It's in my bag," she answered. "Are they dancing?" Aly asked. "The third episode came out yesterday, everyone wants to see them dancing, if Chloe and Paige were here I'd have you do your trio," she explained.

We grabbed our bags and then we were rushed into a cab. "You okay?" Aly asked. "Nervous," I muttered. She kisses my cheek. "Все будет отлично," (Everything will be fine) Babushka told me. "Let's go kiddos, then we can go to the hotel," mom called. I rolled my eyes. "You're not tired are you?" She accused. I shook my head. "Good because I told all of you to sleep on the plane and shower at home before we left," she told us.

"Okay go time, Aly stay with your sister and Sandy," Mommy ordered as we took Aly's hands. "Don't talk to anyone, don't look at anyone, don't let go of each other, all three of you just get inside as quickly as possible," she demanded. "Да Мама," (Yes mom) we said. "Да," Sandy agreed as we stepped out of the car. Mom followed us out with Nik, Babushka, and Annika on either side of her.

As we walked in people shouted our names, even Sandy's. "You're famous now Sandy," I giggled. He laughed too. "Okay movie stars, let's get you on stage," Aly smiled. "Are you coming?" I asked her. She shook her head. "It's all about you Ness," she told me. "Really?" I asked. "Really," she replied.

**Interview**

Harrison: I'm Harrison Rigby here with the adorable Inessa Evans and her dance partner Aleksander Iwanow.
Inessa and Aleksander: Hi Harry!
Inessa: Can we call you Harry?
Aleksander: You look like a Harry.
Harrison: Of course you can.
Inessa: Yay!
Aleksander: She loves nicknames, she gave me one too.
Harrison: Oh did she?
Inessa: Mmhmm, I call him Sandy.
Harrison: So, I have some questions for you if that's alright.
Inessa: Okay.
Harrison: Great! Now obviously everyone saw your duet on Dance Mums last night, if you haven't then I highly suggest you watch it. But, that has me wondering, how long have you been dancing together?
Aleksander: I've been dancing with Nessie for um... October, November, One month.
Inessa: But only two times. That was the first time we danced together ever.
Harrison: That last episode?
Inessa: Yep!
Aleksander: And we're already best friends.
Inessa: Well Kenzie's my girl best friend, but Sandy's my boy best friend. But don't tell Mason, he still thinks it's him.
Harrison: It'll be our little secret. So, rumor has it you guys are preforming a dance later tonight.
Inessa: *whispers to Aleksander* How does he know that?!
Aleksander: *Whispers to Inessa* Maybe he's a wizard!
Inessa: *whispers to Aleksander* I don't think so.
Audience: *Laughs*
Inessa: We might dance later.
Aleksander: Or we might not.
Inessa: But we're not telling anything.
Harrison: Alright, keep your secrets. But if you were dancing, what style would it be.
Aleksander: If we do dance...
Inessa: which may or may not be happening...
Aleksander: it would not be hip hop...
Inessa: or ballet.
Harrison: Alright, well will you be making any more Dance Mums appearances Aleksander?
Inessa: He can't answer that.
Harrison: Is there a trio in the works with you two and Mackenzie Ziegler?
Aleksander: We don't know.
Inessa: But that would be so cool!
Harrison: Will your Mum be making an appearance in this season, Inessa?
Aleksander: She can't answer that.
Harrison: Oh, well. Are there any more projects in the works for you two?
Inessa: We can't answer that.
Harrison: Will Brooke be coming back to the show anytime at all?
Aleksander: We can't answer that.
Harrison: Well what's your favorite dance style?
Aleksander: Nessa's is hip hop.
Inessa: Sandy's is also hip hop.
Harrison: And that's our show everybody!